What does it mean if u start shaking really badly before having sex?

Hi! Im a girl and still a virgin... once i was with a guy and he was really touchy so i guess i got turned on, but than i started shaking really badly and he asked me if something was wrong but i couldnt stop and didn't know what was wrong that i would shake so much... at the end we didn't have sex so im still a virgin and now im kinda scared if something like that would happen to me again and i dont want it to happenπŸ˜“

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is that you were just very exited/nervous.
    Try again. Maybe it happens again, and if it does, just let him know that you are nervous. Deep breaths might help if it happens.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • not happening again cause he's just a jerk and was playing with my feelings i guess... but yeah i ll find a guy that will deserve me as a woman

Most Helpful Girl

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    *Starts shaking* What's wrong with me?
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Probs having an orgasm
    This is the funniest question ever
    Thanks for the laugh.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i didn't get an orgasm or anything... i didn't let him touch me without my cloths on soπŸ˜‚...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well, what did you feel beyond shaking? Pain, fear, nausea, cold, etc?

1|0
    0|0
    • i was shaking sooo much and my feet were cold and my stomach hurt

• Show All
    • OK ill keep that in mindπŸ˜…

• Good way to root out selfish guys.

• Excitement + thrill! Trust me. There are people out there going beyond the boundary to find a way to get it back. So am I.

That shaking. I miss it so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor thing. That's just your body trying to tell you that either you ain't ready yet or it's the wrong guy

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay your really nervous. Sex is a really extreme thing for the body and your body was problem letting out soo much hormones

1|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety, fear, excitement, a combination of all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Orgasm?

0|0
    1|0
    • I think i would know if it was an orgasmπŸ˜‚

• You're having an orgasm

0|0
    1|0
  • It was probably anxiety and panic

1|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety, u were nervous

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's really normal for a girl to shake when she's aroused, especially when she is a virgin/inexperienced! It just means you're feeling so aroused that your body is having kinda a hard time dealing with all the stimulus! But that's not a bad thing, it's just your body going "woah! So this thing makes me feel this way! I've never felt like that before!"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes