What does it mean if u start shaking really badly before having sex?

Hi! Im a girl and still a virgin... once i was with a guy and he was really touchy so i guess i got turned on, but than i started shaking really badly and he asked me if something was wrong but i couldnt stop and didn't know what was wrong that i would shake so much... at the end we didn't have sex so im still a virgin and now im kinda scared if something like that would happen to me again and i dont want it to happenπŸ˜“

211

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is that you were just very exited/nervous.
    Try again. Maybe it happens again, and if it does, just let him know that you are nervous. Deep breaths might help if it happens.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • not happening again cause he's just a jerk and was playing with my feelings i guess... but yeah i ll find a guy that will deserve me as a woman

Most Helpful Girl

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    *Starts shaking* What's wrong with me?
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Probs having an orgasm
    This is the funniest question ever
    Thanks for the laugh.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i didn't get an orgasm or anything... i didn't let him touch me without my cloths on soπŸ˜‚...