Women, I want to watch my boyfriend masturbate. Is this an unusual thing to like?

I want to watch my boyfriend undress and while fully naked and still standing I want to watch him masturbate himself.
He is not into much kinky stuff at all and I don't know how to tell him? I would stay dressed and watch him. This could drive us apart if he's not into it.

There's something so sex about watching a guy lose all control just by touching himself.
Ladies am I alone in liking this?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I love watching them cum. Masturbate or not, it’s just so hot to watch the climax.
    Bring it up to him, there’s no harm in asking if it’s sonething he’d feel comfortable with.
    Once you break down those walls and get comfortable with each other enough to experiment and express your turn ons, sex will get so much better.
    There’s a huge difference between kinky sex and sex where you feel comfortable to completely let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • im still young but i would say u try it but u ask him that if it would be weird just to do that or just some day before having sex use that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes