Guys, do you ever experiment with sex toys?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you have ever experimented with sex toys like dildos or prostate massager. What did you use and did it feel good?

9

What Guys Said 9

• I own a dildo and I love when a woman fucks my ass with a strapon

• All the time.
    Have a wide variety collection.
    Feels great.
    Not for the weak minded either.

• Yes. I have an Aneros (prostate massager) and a softish, average sized dildo. Rarely use them, but they can be fun when I'm in the mood.

• On myself? Can't say the idea has ever really crossed my mind.

• 4d

Yeah, I've heard a few guys talking about how they experimented with a vibrator on themselves trying to find the prostate

• 4d

For sure and I feel the same way, but the moral of the story is that seeking pleasure isn't inherently gay or something to be ashamed of. I'm sure you're partner will understand.

• 4d

I agree

• I have used toys on my self and have had them used on me. I have found that a women's vibrators feel the best because they are meant to reach deeper than an anal toy. My late wife had introduced me to anal exploitation and play. We had found a double ended dildo that was shaped like an L we got a harness too. The first time we tried it I came so hard I cried uncontrollably. She thought she hurt me. You don't want to just get the toys and surprise her with them. You really need to talk about it. And when it comes time to buy a toy have her go with you so it's a joint idea. Good luck.

• Pussy is my sex toy

• Nah lol 😂

• HELL NO!

• Yes put my partners slim vibe up my ass to massage my prostate once while playing with myself. It gave me a massive orgasm although my Dick went pretty limp lol.

• 4d

Lol, how did you ask your partner to try it? I dont want her to think I'm gay for asking to try it

• 3d

@asker there's nothing gay with wanting to play with your ass, or have toys or a woman to play with your ass - It's only gay If you want a Guy to do it.

• 3d

Thanks guys, I just wanna figure out how to ask my wife, any suggestions?