Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend wanted to try pegging?

Like the title says, ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend wanted to try pegging?

Would you be willing to try it?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty I don't think I could do it. Like I don't think its wrong to do, but for some reason I can't stop laughing at the thought of my boyfriend asking for that because that would never happen and the thought of me doing that would just be something interesting to say the least. I'm not laughing at the act, I'm just stating how I could just not get over my boyfriend doing that because he is so opposite. I am so submissive and he is very dominant. I really would feel uncomfortable doing it only because I find it a huge turn on when the guy is dominant and I would be very turned off if I was in that dominant situation and him submissive (at least with my boyfriend specifically). That's just my take. Actually a different guy perhaps that really wanted me to do it might be fun to try once of course, but I couldn't do it to my boyfriend because its just so out of character, you know what i mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend fucks my ass often; I make a great sub

• Nice. I wish mine would fuck me more often. Sometimes guys are just good at being a sub in the bedroom.

• She fucked it an extra hard tonight because I was being a brat