My boyfriend cried after sex! Why?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 6 months, we have had sex before obviously but tonight it was different, well we finnished up and i was just getting off him when i looked down he was crying, not like slight sobs but full on tears! I just leand down and cuddled him tight asking what was up, he asked me if i really did love him and if i was going to stay! I cuddled him tight and reassured him. My boyfriend has had a hard time being used and treated bad by girls and women, starting from his mother, he's scared of being abandoned again! But why did he cry after sex? Is that normal? What should i be doing to address it?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of people do this, my ex used to every now and then. It’s to do with hormones and emotions so he just really got into it and let down all his barriers when he was having sex with you, if anything that’s a really good thing even if he did cry

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he really is a sweet guy and probably got super emotional during the sex and started thinking about everything. He could have possibly felt guilt for having sex if he knows he’s been used before. He may also be scared and doesn’t want you to leave him. Just be there for him and really try to understand him.