My boyfriend cried after sex! Why?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 6 months, we have had sex before obviously but tonight it was different, well we finnished up and i was just getting off him when i looked down he was crying, not like slight sobs but full on tears! I just leand down and cuddled him tight asking what was up, he asked me if i really did love him and if i was going to stay! I cuddled him tight and reassured him. My boyfriend has had a hard time being used and treated bad by girls and women, starting from his mother, he's scared of being abandoned again! But why did he cry after sex? Is that normal? What should i be doing to address it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of people do this, my ex used to every now and then. It’s to do with hormones and emotions so he just really got into it and let down all his barriers when he was having sex with you, if anything that’s a really good thing even if he did cry

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he really is a sweet guy and probably got super emotional during the sex and started thinking about everything. He could have possibly felt guilt for having sex if he knows he’s been used before. He may also be scared and doesn’t want you to leave him. Just be there for him and really try to understand him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Sex can be emotional and love brings out those emotions. He is lucky to have a caring girlfriend like you. Was this sex any different than in the past with him? Did it lead to round 2 or was he too emotional to do anything more than cuddle?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be supportive and be there for him. No need to drag it all out by force. He will open up when ready ;). Men can be very emotional and in different state of mind when it comes to sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he cried because the puss was too good. Best puss he’s ever had

2|0
    0|0
  • Uhh... no, that's not normal, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily all bad. He obviously had a reason. Sounds like you did the right thing and just listened to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he really love you, if you feel the same way. There's no need to ask Why, just be there as a girlfriend and hope y'all live together from now till the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was probably just under stress. You did the right thing by consoling him 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • He couldn't handle the overflowing sentimental emotional experience

Did he cry noisily and uncontrollably?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay by him. Think he's just traumatized from the past

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do
    and stomp my feet like
    I wanna go again
    now
    arrrrrarrrrrr
    I want more

0|0
    0|0
  • His pain of the past is coming out through tears

0|0
    0|0
  • He really loves you and needs you

1|0
    0|0
  • He thinks your cheating on him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably angry that he's stuck with you

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know what's going on in his mind 😕😞

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Awww that's sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • He has some trauma. Stand by your man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes