Which of theses lingerie would you wear for your boyfriend right before having sex? for guys which of these would look the sexiest on your girlfriend?

my favorite one is choice C
  • Which of theses lingerie would you wear for your boyfriend right before having sex? for guys which of these would look the sexiest on your girlfriend?
    Vote A
  • Which of theses lingerie would you wear for your boyfriend right before having sex? for guys which of these would look the sexiest on your girlfriend?
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these are really my style but if I had to choose one of these it would be option A

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I also like C

0|1
    0|0
  • The top three ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • A or C

0|0
    0|0
  • I like D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't really matter because it will all be on the floor in about 15 seconds. Maximum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like B or C myself.
    And you can keep that on her and just work around the material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it weird that I prefer normal underwear?

0|1
    0|0
  • A or D are super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I was wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Purpel is really perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please.

0|0
    0|0
  • All would look sexy on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a, a bit dominating (I love dominant women in the bedroom, can tie me up any day). Plus the thigh highs are really sexy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes