Can a guy feel your hymen break if you’re loosing your virginity?

I’m scared because I’m having sex for the first time and he doesn’t know I’m a virgin and I don’t plan on telling him , it’s not serious I’m just over waiting cause I’m 25

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He will want to know he's taking your viginity. It will get him very excited. I've never had a virgin but I was told that it feels weird or different than regular sex. Also there will be blood so be ready for that. I'd imagine that you might want to clean up and have another go that night after he's recharged.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. For me, the first time just hurt a little extra but there wasn't any blood or anything. I do think it might be a good idea to let him know though, it would likely make it a better experience for both of you

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So guys can’t feel the hymen break?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Unless you have an abnormal condition, it would only be interpreted as snug. If you bled, that would be an indication.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So he won’t feel it? I was just gonna tell him before I was spotting in case blood does come out

• No he probably won't notice unless you tell him you are and he's expecting it. You'll probably just feel super tight

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

K that’s what i thought I may just seem inexperienced?

• Show All
    • 6d

I don’t want to think I want to get married or something after we sleep together lol. When I was younger I was waiting to be “in love” to lose my virginity but now as I get older I don’t need to be in love to have sex I just want to do it with someone I like. Why can’t I just say I’m spotting?

• 6d

I mean you can and if you want to go for it, but no offense if it's your first time he might figure it out on his own anyway. Virgins aren't exactly stellar in bed their first time

• The sensation he will feel is how tight you are around him.
    Well on getting to 25 girl, I hope he’s the right guy for you to give it too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So he’ll just feel I’m tight and nervous not my hymen break? Don’t guys like it when it’s tight

• Show All
    • 6d

As a guy I genuinely don’t know but I understand it hurts then it starts to feel good at some point.

• 6d

@Asker if I can be of any other help to you please pm me

• You should tell him, its not a bad thing but it will be better for both of you

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew, but I don't... I've never fucked a virgin, sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait u do know that blood comes out when ur a virgin having sex for the first time (cherry poped)

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Sometimes girls don’t bkeed

• Yes and you’ll bleed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • You should absolutely tell him

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a couple times. But there were some no's.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So it’s not guaranteed he will feel it?

• Show All
    • 6d

Sex hurting :(

• 6d

Do you still have it?

• Yes I don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No. at least not in my experience. There was no pain. And just light bleeding like the first 3 times I had sex. And that was it. It's not violent or anything. Also, you can break it just being an active person anyways. It can be gone way before you have sex. Or partially broken.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I’m scared it’ll be so painful

• Show All
    • 6d

No he won't. And its not much blood.

• 6d

I was just going to say I’m spotting prior to him putting a condom on? I don’t want to tell him. I’ll also tell him to go slow cause I’m tight?

• When I broke mine it felt like a pinch and there was blood... so yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she means, will HE feel it.

• Show All
    • 5d

how much blood when u first had sex

• 5d

I can fit stuff the same girth as a penis up my vag without there being any blood. I’m still a virgin though

Recommended myTakes