Can a guy feel your hymen break if you’re loosing your virginity?

I’m scared because I’m having sex for the first time and he doesn’t know I’m a virgin and I don’t plan on telling him , it’s not serious I’m just over waiting cause I’m 25

312

Most Helpful Guy

• He will want to know he's taking your viginity. It will get him very excited. I've never had a virgin but I was told that it feels weird or different than regular sex. Also there will be blood so be ready for that. I'd imagine that you might want to clean up and have another go that night after he's recharged.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. For me, the first time just hurt a little extra but there wasn't any blood or anything. I do think it might be a good idea to let him know though, it would likely make it a better experience for both of you

• 7d

So guys can’t feel the hymen break?