If you are a teenage boy and you knew a girl and like her and if you were by yourself with her and she guided your hands to her boobs would you be ok?

With it And also what would be going through your mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This has happened to me before, and the best way I could describe the feeling is like one of those moments in cartoons where the person gulps dramatically. Your mind races as you try and think about how to react and what to do. To virgin minds it's a quick way to short circuit.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What was it like?

• Show All
    • Did you like touching her boobs?

• Well I was a little insecure because I had no idea what I was doing, and she kept telling me how much it tickled. Other than that, hell yeah it was great.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I would love it and be ever so grateful that I get to touch her boobs.
    What would be going through my mind is; does she want to me to touch her? How far do I go? Wow, these feel great!
    Then of course, are we going to start dating? Do I need to get a job?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd probably have freaked out lol.
    What would be going through my mind would be a combination of how much I wanted to do this, and how much I was freaking out that SHE wanted me to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I would be grateful. And I would try to make it worth her while. I would "love on" them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I’d be ok and I’d think she wants me to play with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be great, just need to not go too far too fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya that'd be great! Guess I'd be thinking what she'd want me to do to her next :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be into that. If she agrees of course. Wanna pm?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be elated, but I would feel really bad. Maybe ask first...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be great :) I would think time to play with dem

0|0
    0|0
  • My mind? How hard my cock is about to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm asexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Game on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes direction is totally fine to let us know what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course teenage me would love that. I'd probably blush and start remembering all the times I masturbated while thinking about her too. I'd want a kiss and I'd want to squeeze her breasts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes