If you are a teenage boy and you knew a girl and like her and if you were by yourself with her and she guided your hands to her boobs would you be ok?

With it And also what would be going through your mind?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This has happened to me before, and the best way I could describe the feeling is like one of those moments in cartoons where the person gulps dramatically. Your mind races as you try and think about how to react and what to do. To virgin minds it's a quick way to short circuit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What was it like?

• Did you like touching her boobs?

• Well I was a little insecure because I had no idea what I was doing, and she kept telling me how much it tickled. Other than that, hell yeah it was great.