What should I do?

So I have been dating a man who has two kids from two different women for 9months now, I accepted his kids I have no problem with that, but just recently after his family knew about me they all gathered together and put him on the spot tormenting him and telling him all sorts of stuff like he needs to protect his children he can’t just let any woman close to them, what if she tortures them when you not around, what if her family doesn’t accept your children, what if she also gets pregnant which would make him have 3baby mamas and what if your current girlfriend doesn’t accept your kids they even told him I might be pretending to be okey with all this... and this is coming from people that don’t even know me, now am here confused and his there even more confused because his sad his whole family is against him, what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a novela.. I too have 2 baby mommas and its a lot of drama and i ran into that issue too. But not with both exs together tag teaming... What i did was ignored the world but not my kids cuz thats my world and the rest seem to fall in place... and who are they to say your no good when he left there asses alrdy... Maybe a good reason at that

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Sadly you are in a blended family. And, the family just told you how they feel about you. Don't expect to be invited to any family gatherings.
    Sad for him because they are over protecting him and ousting any woman he might have a chance with.
    So, either stay and deal with his family and hope they change, or go.
    Good luck with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly if he had "baby mamas" and they are gone dont you wonder whats up with him for them to just leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't date someone who has kids if you don't have. Only a parent can understand a parent. That's what I think, a single guy with no kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run from drama!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what your heart says...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u love him

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I do very much...

• Show All
    • I want to stick with him through all these stuff times but his the one that has to keep me stronger..

• They u go does not matter wot any else thinks it will make u stronger

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes