Have you ever thought about paying for sex?

To any guy that has ever thought about paying a woman for sex..

Just go buy some gum.

Tastes way better
Costs way less
(Depending on the girl)
And there aren't any risks when you eat it.

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't
  • Already have
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

53

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! I've been there and done that...
    I felt like a lost soul...
    But then I discovered, Clove Gum..
    sep.yimg.com/.../...chewing-gum-discontinued-1.gif

• I have thought about it at the age of 20 because I was tired of being a virgin. I looked up prices for callboys at my area online and read trough experience reports of other women about them etc but at the last moment I backed off.

• My brother is the most attractive guy out there and he always says he is surprised men pay for sex, because why pay for something that both people enjoy?

• 4d

Is this a joke? because some people don't have game and/or don't know how to get it.

If you've been in relationship and/or you're attractive and get approached, then you have to put in no effort other than picking and choosing. But when you have to work for it, and it hasn't been working out.. Then you will understand

• Never

• Nope.

What Guys Said 3

• No and they're so dirty don't you have fear of catching something?

• That's how I lost my virginity lol

• I'm a 30 year old virgin who's never been in a serious relationship and never had sex, but desire both.

But when you can see through my shoes, then you'll know how it feels.. And the negative stigma with virgin guys from other guys and women alike.