How to get used to the fact that I am a woman repellent and manlet?

Unfortunately I am a manlet , a pussy man who is physically weaker and smaller than majority of the women.
I lack muscle strength, am tiny built , short height male , majority of females are stronger and taller than me.
If that was not enough I am excessively hairy as well.

I know I know I am a manlet, effeminate male , pussy man etc etc. And I am certified woman repellent.

How to get used to this fact?

I am now fed up of being alone, lonely and now even masturbating doesn't appeals to me but I do it as a need only.

57

Most Helpful Girls

• I cannot deal with you... What are you a troll?

Smh.

If not then no wonder why you don't like hairy men... You just don't like yourself. That's sad dude.

• Exactly. Now you got me why I have hairy men!
      True, I have ALWAYS hated the fact that I am way above average hairy for a man. Unfortunately :/
      Sadly.
      Why would I like such a messy thing?😏

• And again that's all you. You gee yourself as an animal. Stop trying to convince us other hairy men are just bc you view yourself as such no matter how many time you make and rephrase the same topic... Majority of Women will choose hairy men. Why bc its attractive and manly. Get over it!!!

• @cosmicc
      "
      Majority of Women will choose hairy men. Why bc its attractive and manly. "πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜’
      Not really.
      Although different people have different criteria of a " hairy man". For some a man having some leg hair is also considered hairy man while for some they say a man having lot of chest hair is a hairy man.
      So maybe most people would say a man having some leg hair is a hairy man and hence they would like it?πŸ€”
      But anyway, if you are so confident about it that most women find hairy men manly and attractive, why don't you ask a poll question here and see what do they say?
      Show me the question as well. Let me see wether you are right or I am.

• Dude most girls don’t care about what you look like... just have some confidence ☺️

• Most do care. It's but natural

Most Helpful Guys

• That attitude you have while making this, I know what you're thinking "but it's true" that's what women don't want. Not every girl is after Brad Pitt, people fall in love with another. Could you imagine someone trying to fall in love with someone who has no faith in themself. The harsh reality of this is that you need to see things a lot differently then you do now. It isn't about getting the girl. It's about what makes you happy. And I can tell you right now with that attitude towards yourself, you won't find it. Do something you've never done to get something you've never had. (sorry if it was brutal but been where you are, helped me find what I needed)

• Weak men are not toxic like alphas who women hate after time