Guys what would your response be if your partner told you, you are a selfish lover?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well no girl has said that to me however personally if it was said then I would want to understand why you thought that way. I'd want to know how I can improve the experience for you and make it fulfilling and rewarding for both of us. That being said my reaction is probably the reason my it's never been said to me. I've always tried to ensure the girl is having a fantastic time if only for the selfish reason that I want her to keep coming back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'd definitely take it into consideration and, in addition to asking why she felt that way, think about what I could do better to make her not feel that way.

In real life, though, I've never had this happen because I am a very considerate lover and place a high premium on her pleasure.

0|0
    0|0
  • well that would be a hell of a claim considering i go out of my way pleasuring first xD I'd take it as a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • for most guys it is accurate so they would probably get pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just explain to her that the female orgasm is a myth and that she should appreciate my respect for timeliness.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an opinion type of thing. They're entite to their same as you

0|0
    0|0
  • Adios!

0|0
    0|0
  • I might say I am sorry and I will change xD

0|0
    0|0
  • To pull the ball gag out of the tickle trunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Toys? Needed? Im down? Thats my answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d laugh.

It’s so clearly the reverse that I couldn’t take it seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel pretty bad if I couldn't make her cum or fullfill her fantasies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask her what she wants me to change because clearly I don't see anything wrong with it

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes