Guys what would your response be if your partner told you, you are a selfish lover?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Well no girl has said that to me however personally if it was said then I would want to understand why you thought that way. I'd want to know how I can improve the experience for you and make it fulfilling and rewarding for both of us. That being said my reaction is probably the reason my it's never been said to me. I've always tried to ensure the girl is having a fantastic time if only for the selfish reason that I want her to keep coming back.