My boyfriend's mom found a condom wrapper?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years. I'm 18 and he's fixing to turn 20 in a couple of months. we're home from college for the summer and we had sex at his house- where his parents live. They didn't catch us in the act, However, his mom found a condom wrapper in his room. She now won't let us stay in a room alone together and refuses to let me in his room. I'm so embarrassed I don't even know how to face her. so what's the best way to handle this? My boyfriend and I are adults so I don't understand why she's treating us like this. Especially when she knows we share a room every so often when we're at college...

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is being a bit silly, but she is allowed to be silly in her home. Your boyfriend was sloppy and left a condom wrapper lying around where she could see it, and it is him you should be angry with. Yes you are both legally adults, but you are still living at home so that means that your parents still have a say in what you can and can't do.

Unless you have hippie parents, they most likely will be weird about you having sex, and if they do give you the space to have sex then they won't want to know about it. That means not seeing evidence of it - which brings us back to how stupid it is to leave condom wrappers lying around.

It's his room, but it's her house. Make peace with it and work on becoming independent and finding a place where you can have sex in private. Then think about how you might treat your own kids (if you ever have them) when they reach that stage in life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess if it's her house then you can't do anything, but I think she would probably calm down after a while haha she's probably just like in mom-shock or something, maybe like try to have a better relationship with her and don't even try to get into his room, just hang out with their family

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Ok thats just weird. You are both over 18 and been together for 2 years what does she think was going on. If I were her I would have just been glad that you were both sensible and using protection... the overreaction on her part is silly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk with her.
    And if she won't budge you can always ask her if she'd prefer the two of you having sex *without* protection instead of with like you are now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her straight up. Start with the hardest stuff and it will take her back a bit.
    Then tell her that it is normal, natural and her acting this way is childish and very disrespectful and that it hurt your feelings.
    Hopefully this dose of honesty will make her understand that she is wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her home, her rules. She may feel disrespected that you are doing it there. Just do that someplace else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahah you are no where near being an adult but I will say his mom is just being protective it's her son what do you expect plus the two of you are still very much children

0|0
    0|0
  • Could always try 2 play it off as you giving him a handjob trying to keep things clean?

She didn't find the condom in the trash too, did she?

0|0
    0|0
  • That just weird.. you've been dating for 2 years and you are both over 18 so it's obvious you are going to have sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t use condoms maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Let this Master Sum it up in two words about Mommy Dearest: "MY BABY!!!"xxoo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes