Girls, what dick size you will be ok with i?

• 4 - 4.5"
  • 5"
  • 5.5"
    Vote C
  • 6"
    Vote D
  • 7"
    Vote E

3

What Girls Said 3

• Tbh I don't like tiny tiny but don't care for to big either. Lol ik I'm odd

• I am an Indian , so a dick length of 5"5" and width of 4" circumference , will be best for me. If it is brown skin and red tip but uncircumcised , I will like it more. It should be a grower , not shower. And the guy who has this dick should be between 5'5" to 5'8" tall.

• Every size is fine, I don't really care about how big/small/smooth or whatever it is- if a man has a handsome face and awesome body, I will desire his dick no matter what, and if I don't like his look in general (face and body), then I wouldn't like his genitals even if they were objectively perfect

• i am 167 cm with a good body and 5.5" dick is this ok?

• If a guy is 3 cm shorter than me that's not really a problem, heigh isn't so important too. I don't know how your body looks, I like muscular guys. And as for a dick I dont know what unit of measure you are using. But like I said it could be from 0 to infinity it doesn't matter