Would you be gentle if it was her first time?

If it was your girlfriends first time having sex would you make sure she’s okay and comfortable? What would you do if she starts feeling pain or isn’t sure if she wants to continue on.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want to put her mind at ease knowing that I would make this as comfortable for her as possible, along with going at a pace she feels comfort with since breaking a hymen will likely be a painful experience if it hasn't broken off of her already. Sex isn't pleasurable if either person is in pain or is suffering from anxiety and the first time around is usually one of the most memorable experiences of it so I'd want to make sure she had a good time and enjoyed it!

If she was in too much pain and/or they was too much blood, I could understand her body was not ready to adjust to a penis yet and we could either take it a lot slower or stop if she needed to. Otherwise, I'd do everything I could to give her the most pleasure I could to see her feel loved and important!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• If I was having sex with a virgin, of course I would be gentle. As a dom who is into sadism, this isn't my norm - but everyone needs the chance to crawl before they walk.

If you're a female having sex for the first time, at a minimum you should expect:
    1) Your partner to arouse you to the point where you say "hell yeah I want this".
    2) Your partner to ensure that you are well lubricated before any penetration occurs.
    3) Your partner to insert his penis gently, and pay close attention to your responses.

Generally this is best achieved by lots and lots of foreplay, which is only possible with strong sexal chemistry. Hence why a first time experience is normally best achieved within an existing relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I took my girlfriends virginity she told me she wanted to do it and was ready. We went as far as popping her hymen and then we stopped because she said it hurt so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would take it easy. I would stop if she asked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel this there's only one real answer to this.. like what else are we going to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely make her comfortable first. And respecting her decision is not a choice, it's a moral obligation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I would take my ques from her and make her feel like the beauty she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy should be gentle.. the more she likes it the more she will want it

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of guy wouldn't want her to be comfortable ?

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would stop

0|0
    0|0
  • I will stop and i will care her

0|0
    0|0
  • yea sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. I would take my time and make sure she’s relaxed. Give her a lot of foreplay, oral, and use a nice lube and be very nice and slow while I massages her clit and kiss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I definitely do that because I would hurt her big time if I wasn’t careful & I’m all about her pleasure over mine so it’s just who I am. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I would ask if she liked how I was doing or if she wanted it a different way. If she felt pain I'd be fine with pausing for a sec

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes