Would you be gentle if it was her first time?

If it was your girlfriends first time having sex would you make sure she’s okay and comfortable? What would you do if she starts feeling pain or isn’t sure if she wants to continue on.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want to put her mind at ease knowing that I would make this as comfortable for her as possible, along with going at a pace she feels comfort with since breaking a hymen will likely be a painful experience if it hasn't broken off of her already. Sex isn't pleasurable if either person is in pain or is suffering from anxiety and the first time around is usually one of the most memorable experiences of it so I'd want to make sure she had a good time and enjoyed it!

If she was in too much pain and/or they was too much blood, I could understand her body was not ready to adjust to a penis yet and we could either take it a lot slower or stop if she needed to. Otherwise, I'd do everything I could to give her the most pleasure I could to see her feel loved and important!