Girls, would you be offended if you found out a guy called you "smashable"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if it was you who said it ;) I would only get offended if a creeper or some zippy little loser said it. That's like... no lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Great for my confidence, and I’d make sure he got to smash me that night, if he so badly wants to fuck me there is bound to be an orgasm in it for me haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • alright, thanks i will. i'm not judging you for things there's no proof of. i don't do that. i said i'm judging what you say, more so. that's it. i don't spend my time online judging people. i have a better life than that. i never planned on this argument either. but you got butthurt and decided to reply.. so? & go and feel free to judge my pic. idc. it was taken a long time ago. i'm pretty aware there's too much highlight on my nose but idrgaf. i said what i needed to say. so i'm good now.

• @sarahhcmarie you make a rude remark to me and simply because I refute that it means I’m butt hurt? Your words don’t hurt my butt, the only thing that did that was my boyfriends cock the first time I did anal!!! There you go, there’s something for you to judge lol!
      Sometimes a girl like you needs to be shut up by having something in your mouth, I’d sit on your face to keep you quiet while someone else fucked you (which I know you crave lol)..
      There you go little darling judge away because I couldn’t care less what you think of me! When I’m in a relationship I’m extremely committed, and when I’m not, I’ll play! And all your words do is spur me on

• I would hope that he didn’t advertise that fact to his friends... 🙄 they are not blind! Lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if he was fit if it was some old perv then that's unacceptable😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. We can be friends since he has good taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence booster all the way

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be *incredibly* offended

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no, that’s a compliment

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. That's certainly how it's meant.

• Show All
    • Some girls I think are really prudish, like any talk of sexuality is offensive to them. Not me.

• Definitely they’re the type to push you away when you wanna get down 😏🤣

• Sounds a little crude to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is smashable at 25 if they stay in shape. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would smash him ;)

0|0
    1|0
    • Show All
    • Rude is in the eye of the beholder. But, to each, her own.

• Agreed.

Recommended myTakes