Do guys still enjoy handjobs?

I’m a virgin and won’t have sex until marriage, but I’m willing to give hand jobs. Do guys still enjoy that or does it have to be oral or actual sex?
  • Gotta be sex or oral
  • Hand job is good!
  • Other
    Vote C

524

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys certainly like hand jobs. After all, it's a girl stroking their cock, making it cum. However, many guys will not be willing to have only hand jobs before marriage. Just the same, there are some guys who are willing to wait for marriage. You will just have a smaller percentage of possible suitors.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, far be it for me to judge your religious or personal reasons for not having sex until marriage, but my honest opinion is that you disclose that up front with people, and possibly date on religious dating sites so you can meet people with the same goals and intentions

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • U hit it straight on the head looking for religious partners would be best

• @boggboss I mean chemistry and attraction are really important in any relationship, but she shouldn't feel the need to "give a guy a handjob" just to appease him so he won't leave her. Religious dating sites are definitely less likely to have that sort of guy on there.

• Vary true