Do guys still enjoy handjobs?

I’m a virgin and won’t have sex until marriage, but I’m willing to give hand jobs. Do guys still enjoy that or does it have to be oral or actual sex?
  • Gotta be sex or oral
    Vote A
  • Hand job is good!
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys certainly like hand jobs. After all, it's a girl stroking their cock, making it cum. However, many guys will not be willing to have only hand jobs before marriage. Just the same, there are some guys who are willing to wait for marriage. You will just have a smaller percentage of possible suitors.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, far be it for me to judge your religious or personal reasons for not having sex until marriage, but my honest opinion is that you disclose that up front with people, and possibly date on religious dating sites so you can meet people with the same goals and intentions

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • U hit it straight on the head looking for religious partners would be best

• @boggboss I mean chemistry and attraction are really important in any relationship, but she shouldn't feel the need to "give a guy a handjob" just to appease him so he won't leave her. Religious dating sites are definitely less likely to have that sort of guy on there.

• Vary true

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Nothing wrong with hj's. It's something and I'd like it. But, it would also make me want to touch/see you. But yes, it's better than nothing at all for sure! Especially if you're into it also (ie, you actually want to, not just doing it to please him).

0|0
    0|0
  • A hand job can be good but you need to make it special. After all we can jerk it off ourselves and probably do it better. Oil or lube up your hands, take your time, go slowly, and make him throb with excitement before allowing him to orgasm. And a blowjob is still better. And you could always let him fuck you in the ass so you maintain your virginity and don't risk getting pregnant.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think that handjobs are ever going to go out of style. Sometimes I do it with my left hand, because it feels more like someone else is doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to just give a hand job to a guy then forget it. You're competing with a master. If you don't want to give him something that he can't do with his own hands then don't do anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm waiting for marriage to have sex as well, & haven't even had a handjob. But if it were to happen, it would be enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • A hand job is amazing but in the same breath most guys won't be content with only that before marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand jobs are ok but for me its gotta be blowjobs at least..

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta be sex or oral. Handjobs are kinda pointless once you've had the real stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything a girl can do with her hand to me, I can do better.

1|0
    0|0
  • If nothing else... XD but in terms of petting, I much more enjoy giving it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do whatever you want to me. Finding a girl who's a virgin is rare these days. Good job

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy handjobs especially while she kiss me

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, they're ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope their great. Variety is the spice of life

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I melt in your mouth not in your hand hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • you can try it on me ;DDDD
    i need a good hj ;DDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand jobs? what's that? manual labor?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good hand job and am happy with that and I’m married. Specially there is nothing better than being layed down, my woman takes out the massage oil and gives me a very slow sensual HJ! I’ve had some of the best and most powerful orgasms from the good feeling of the oil, her hand and a slow build up. I love when she even scratches her nails up and down and scratches my balls or under with them too! A good handjob is absolutely mind blowing and a good substitute for sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oral would be fine doesn't have to be actual sex

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys are lucky to get it, any sort of sex, they are boring, ugly, too quiet, losers or whatever, so they should be grateful if you bother. Watch the film Irina Palm with Marianne Faithful, it is about a grandmother who had young looking hands and was desperate for money, so got a job working as a hand jobber for a sex place. She made a lot of money.

0|0
    1|1
    • holy shit hahahahahah lol
      I'd make you my bitch so fast you have no idea

wish you where here in front of me so I can show you reality

• @RicoSuave123 really? I know reality far better than you. Men and women pay me for relationship help and psychic readings and I am a qualified therapist who helps about ten people a week with therapy. I can see that you need help, unfortunately I would refuse to take you on as a client. You carry on dreaming.

• psychic readings? How guilty do you feel scamming people?

• when I was your age if you used your hand it was considered pretty racy but now most consider that pretty tame and want your lips and not your hand around it

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they can be fun every now and then. And the best thing about them is you can do them very spontaneously pretty much anywhere you are at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys will be ok with handjob only until marriage, but you have to notice them before getting into relationship. They will try to convince you to have sex of course.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes