Why I got so turned on when he called me slut and whore?

Me and my boyfriend were having sex n he turned so wild. He started calling me slut and cheap whore he called my all ex names and said what a dirty slut I am that I let everyone of them Fuck me. He even said he is using me just because I am good for my pussy only. And all those things made me so hot I didn't object. I just let him say all that.
And now I am feeling guilty for telling him about my past n being so easy for having sex with him so soon

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? Not sure, that's for the therapist community to debate. I imagine its because it's so different from what you expected from a sex session, maybe.

As for what comes next, that's for you to consider. Is it hot enough to let it happen again and let it continue into the future? Or is it degrading enough that you want to sit him down for a serious talk and ask him not to do it again? OR so bad that you're considering finding another boyfriend? Gotta think on that for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. I am confused.
      I am feeling guilty but at the same time I have to accept that it was so hot

• Well there ya go, gotta weigh those feelings inside and decide which balance makes you feel best

Most Helpful Girl

• If that was just during sex only, it probably is a turn on for both of you to say nasty names to one another. I would only question it if he treats you badly and says that stuff when you're not having sex. At that point I would question that relationship. If it was only during sex, enjoy it, and get involved in your own dirty name calling too.

1|1
    0|0
    • No. He only Said that while having sex.

• Show All
    • That's the problem I even liked that.

• That's not what I was getting at Asker. The point was, do you want to be with someone if he is only using you? You need to find out if that is how he really feels. Doesn't matter if it turned you on during sex or not. Unless you don't care it's the only reason he is with you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Having sex 'so soon'? Just how long have you been dating? And what is there in your past which you told him about, for you to feel so guilty about?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's just domination. It's completely normal, you're just a bit of a freak in bed, which is a good thing haha. You're wild and that's really amazing. Don't be ashamed of your kinks.

Follow Your fuckboy on snapchat and he'll help you accept your sexual behaviour!

3|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how he behaves in your daily lives. I mean if he is mean also dump him. No sex is worth it if it degrades you as a person. You dont have to feel guilty. It may just be a fetish from both of you and nothing is wrong with it. The best way to observe your partner and make him tell you what he thinks of you, is during a fight. Every couple fights and usually during those occasions what people think of feel get out in the open. After that evaluate your priorities. What do you want from a relationship ; sex or something else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it too but only if the sex is amazing, better not call me named when I don't like your dick.

2|0
    0|0
  • that's not a normal thing to say to a girlfriend even if he turned wild while having sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because in bed the dirtier the better

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you have to equally be secure of his love for u than to just have him for sex. It gets to you if you're lookinn for a relationship and thats why it matters what he thinks of u

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its normal to be turned on by that i kinda think its hot when my boyfriend is mean to me in bed too but not in real life ofc 😂

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes