Have you ever surprised your man with lingerie on you? If yes, what was his reaction?

I always wondered, because it's my mini dream. If it will happen, I'll be damned πŸ˜…Have you ever surprised your man with lingerie on you? If yes, what was his reaction?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Dang, but I barely make it in the door when I enter wearing lingerie. My collection is now pretty extensive. He LOVES it! The whole visual things is stimulating to him. And he appreciates the effort expended for him. The rewards back to me are plentiful. No regrets!!

0|0
    0|0
    • That is so cool πŸ˜‹ I can totally understand his situation 😁 thank you ☺️

• Lingerie turns me on as much as my partners. It usually puts me in the mood, so yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's awesome 😍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• No. But it would be much more surprising if I discovered him wearing lingerie.

4|2
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice one πŸ˜€

• Truth is, he usually surprises me with new lingerie. But there have times when I’ve been waiting for him at his place in one of the items he’s previously gotten me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would love to buy lingerie for a girl too πŸ˜‹ sounds great!

• I bought this lingerie and wore it while waiting for him (we’re supposed to have a date) but then he said he’ll be late (hours late for real) so I meet my friends while waiting and got so drunk. He picked me up and I went on a shower and he didn’t even bother to fuck me do no lingerie to wear for him again! Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • That's weird 😏 well but I understand I would never do this to my girlfriend if that happened. Even not because I don't drink 😁

• I've done it, but honestly he was more interested in taking it off of me. He's always liked me nude. Hell I sleep in the nude!

0|0
    0|0
    • People are different πŸ™‚ I am the type of guy who would keep it on 😊 but he was surely impressed, some guys are turned on by taking it off πŸ˜›

• I did something like this but with a police cap on and some handcuff , he really had fun with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course and they all love it. They ravished me every time

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet πŸ˜‹ lingerie is soooo attractive 😍

• Well he wasn't my boyfriend he was just a guy I know but he licked and sucked my bra πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, sounds spicy 😁 bet it felt awesome πŸ˜›

• Show All
    • @Anythingforher wow Im not alone

• You're definitely not lol

• Lingerie is pretty expensive man. If you know that she doesn't have much money you can also go with her to a shop, choose together and buy her one if thats your big dream

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it is πŸ˜‹ I hope she will like to wear it, because it surely is my dream 😍

• Yes i have and a lot he loves it but always wants me to keep my heels on

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeees 😍 I would love that too πŸ˜‹ I can totally understand why he wants it πŸ˜…

Recommended myTakes