Have you ever surprised your man with lingerie on you? If yes, what was his reaction?

I always wondered, because it's my mini dream. If it will happen, I'll be damned πŸ˜…Have you ever surprised your man with lingerie on you? If yes, what was his reaction?

11

Most Helpful Girls

• Dang, but I barely make it in the door when I enter wearing lingerie. My collection is now pretty extensive. He LOVES it! The whole visual things is stimulating to him. And he appreciates the effort expended for him. The rewards back to me are plentiful. No regrets!!

• That is so cool πŸ˜‹ I can totally understand his situation 😁 thank you ☺️

• Lingerie turns me on as much as my partners. It usually puts me in the mood, so yes.

• That's awesome 😍