Do you think there’s sexual tension between us?

Me and this guy have been flirting through text and the phone. So when he wanted me to call I was teasing him about how messy his room is cause he’s a boy and we were just talking then he mentions how he wants to meet me. He then mumbles how he wants to have fun with me but I don’t take notice of that. These are the texts that’s been exchanged between us..
Me: will anyone be there when I come?
Him: yeah. But we can stay in my room
Me: I don't know about that
Him: or yeah
Me: I don’t know what to wear when I see u on Monday
Him: anything u like cause I don’t mind
Me: of course u don’t mind
Him: 😜
Me: I know u just want me
Him I just want you 😍
Me: what would u do if u was here now?
Him: we’d fuck and everything.
Me: I’d make you feel so good
Him: just come
Me: make me
Him: I will don’t worry.
Me: you’ll like my house
Him: no I like u. You have a nice body.
These were just examples of texts that we’ve exchanged. He also got annoyed at me then I said to him
“You’re just mad cause u can’t get me in your bed.” He then replied “that’s why I’m mad but I need to see you.”

71333

Most Helpful Guy

• It's clearly that he desir you... But let me tell you something... Some men prefer keeping this desire and don't satisfy there sexual needs with some girls... And the raison is: when the man feel that this woman is special or different, he prefer keeping sex in the last stage of relation... Coz he think that if he jump in the bed with her, the magic of what he feel about this woman gonna disappear... WE DESIRE MORE WHAT WE CAN'T CATCH OR HAVE EASILY... and this kind of tension make the fire of passion more and more romantic and sweet...

• Wrong I can definitely please I fuck like a pornstar and she would definitely be back for more

• @fucjyou Methinks the lad doth protest too much. Bro, real talk guys can actually fuck like a porn-star, don't brag about being able to fuck like a porn-star. Acting like a little bitch in the comment does really help you case either. Food for thought.

• I agree with this mans thought track, I do this exact behaviour so thank you for posting such an accurate opinion <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely tension!
    Watch yourself. I love to flirt like this with one of my guy friends (not so much now that I have a boyfriend BUTTTT) but he is aware that he and I would never have sex because he is my best friend. Love him to death but it's just a no. He's not my type and he is just a friend that we joke like this.
    Anyways! You are playing with fire right now. Don't taunt a boy if you don't mean it. If you do intend to have sex with him then just discuss it with him (so he doesn't think you are just playing with him). If you don't intend to have sex or date him then stop now while you are ahead or do what me and my friend have. We flirt all the time but he is aware I will not have sex with him.
    Good Luck!

• Ok so I misspoke. Does not make me a liar however. And I repeat, I have not spoken to this friend in a good while and therefore I could not be flirting with him and therefore I am not a "typical woman who has absolutely no respect for her man". Now I must ask doesn't Môncheríe mean 'my dear' and your sentence reads 'therefore my dear sweet my dear'? Correct my if I am wrong cause French is not my first language and I am rough on my translations. Merely curious. Apologies if I am wrong.

• Ok, so now that you clarified, I will add my apologies and say that I am sorry. Just the way you made it sound, I took it out of context.🌹 It would read; therefore my dear sweet dear, or technically Môncheríe actually means Madam☺