Guys, How long will you wait to have sex with a lady who is fuckable?

Sincé guys are sexual beings first and foremost. After proposing her to have sex twice in differet times of the year but she had indirectly backed off those two times because she is a virgin and shey may be a little afraid and nervous even if she is very attracted to you but nervousness and the unexpected is what holding her back to jump in.

Do you wait for her when she feels ready even if it takes more months than you thought, because she is a fuckable woman and you want to fuck her, or you simply loose interest in that friend because you won't wait forever and when she is ready you may say No? I Heard some guys saying that as long as the woman is fuckable he will be there when she contacts him and say she is ready. Other guys says they won't wait, in the meantime they will fuck other ladies who are more eager for sex , especially when it is a damn mature adult woman and not a virgin who is afraid of having sex when sex is nothing out of the extraodinarie, it is a simple act period.

Note. The man and the woman are in their 40´s and they are not complete strangers they are casual acquaintances/Friends (not a couple or are in a relationship either) who have known each other for 3 years.
An example of the situation. The guy knows the lady is a virgin and he does not mind. He had hinted her he wants to h ave sex with her last year one time in June over a text , she said no but at this time he did not know she was a virgin, he assuemd she was not therefore he wonder why she turn him down) the other time in October in person during a second date here she confess she was one.. THe guy wanted to have sex after lunch date and she said no again she was in her period.
The third time was last month in April, he again texted her out of the blue, and she was not at home when he texted her to ask her to go on a date later that day. She said she could not she was not even at home but his text came without planning. to meet each other. He kind of got upset, the friend said lets say again NO so he asked her "what was the fear and she is dragging the issue too long. sicne they know for 3 years and it is time to do it. It is uncertain if the guy wants to still wait

17

Most Helpful Guy

• "even if it takes more months"
    I would never wait "months". That would be a complete waste of time and money. There is someone else who isn't going to play games.

Unless we simply do not have time on that day or the calendar is uncooperative, if she doesn't want to have sex by the second date, then I will find someone that does.

• Second date is too son to ahve sex when you barely know each other dont you think? and if u do ants to h ave sex on the second date it could mean you are just after the lady for sex and nothing else.

• When I come across a woman who plays games, I immediately move on to the next woman in line.

• and if the lady in question decides finally to get laid with the same guy. Will u welcome her again? Knowign they are not strangers but friends