Pansexual relationship, ever have one?

So, I just met this handsome, lovely spirited pansexual. He described basically his life and his relationships. To me he was pretty honest. I'm intrigued and I'm also very sexually attracted. I picture him rocking my innocent ass world. I'm still trying to discover myself as a person and my sexuality. Anyone ever been with a pansexual?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think me and my girlfriend could be labelled pansexual. We ourselves describe us as "Bi, very open for everything inbetween and always looking for fun new experiences".

If you have questions, shoot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm pansexual, and been with other pansexual people before. It's honestly no different than any other relationship at its core. Just makes it easier for us to find someone to join us sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• pansexual as in... has sexual attraction for EVERYTHING? even chairs, horses, octopi, nuclear waste? no, i hadn't. i only ever been with a bisexual. i think having sex cross species is dead wrong. good luck tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Pansexual' is a bullshit word. Either you're bi, hetero, or homo. Pansexual doesn't mean anything and just reminds me of pandas.

0|2
    1|0
  • I don't have sex with pans.
    I will consider getting amorous with fruit though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To each is own but sex is sex no matter what your preference is. You can want a lambo but only know how to ride a bike

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a pansexual. Message if ya want tips or opinions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn’t date anyone who was anything but 100% straight

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I find it weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been with one. But I think it's interesting. As long as you accept his past relationships you like him genuinely. (Does he show signs that he's into you?)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes