Confession time : Daddy kink + Omegle addiction + Relationship. What would you do?

Anonymous
I'm 24 yo normal guy, graduating this year at university with friends and social life etc. I found myself to have a daddy kink while chatting online on website omegle. I got addicted through years to find girls (18+) on omegle and to act as "daddy". The problem is that my omegle sessions can last several hours and that I feel sort of hangovered after each one of them. I don't know why but just the fact of being called daddy turns me on crazy but most people would think it's weird.

Also, I recently got into a relationship with a beautiful girl I like who is 21 and virgin I don't want to rush her but the lack of sex is making my omegle addiction worse. It's been two months, we slept many times together but all we do is dry humping. It's frustrating because along my previous adventures with girls I got more and more confident in bed being able to express some of my dominance kink.

I can't really talk about that with relatives so I'm asking your opinion on the situation. What would you do?
+1 y
Last time I slept with her (in the same bed / no sex I mean), I asked her why we couldn't do anything together (sexually I meant) and she said to me that she had like a mental block.
1
1