Would you be turned off if just before having sex with someone they pulled out a 'sexual consent' form for you to sign first?

please sign and date
please sign and date

• Yes that would turn me off
  • No that wouldn't turn me off

2028

Most Helpful Girls

• I prefer sex when it is spontaneous. For example we are like making out and one thing leads to another. If a guy pulls out this form and asked me to sign it will ruin the mood... so big turn off
    That’s not to say I wouldn’t still go through with banging

• wouldn't turn me off BUT there is a problem , a contract can not take into account anything that might happen after i e sex turns into rape. what if you need to stop? if you sign a consent for it can not account for events talking place after, and how long does the consent lats for. once twice, is it hourly..

too many facets.

• ... if things DID go awry, it could actually make it much harder to prove anything happened against anyones will. the contract, rather than ensuring there is consent, could potentially inadvertently lock you into sex you do not want to have.

>> false positive.

• I do not think ensuring mutual consent is 'stupid' this is ignorant. consent is equally important for all sides bc false information on either side can be dangerous in many ways.. its just that a signed contract does not solve the problem of consent with sex where anyone has a right to stop at any point.

Most Helpful Guys

• It would likely be of no value anyway. It would be far too easy to have that dismissed in court. It is entirely possible to make someone sign it under duress or to coerce someone who is not of sufficient capacity to consent. It would also be possible to forge the signatures. For it to have any real credibility it would have to be signed in the presence of witnesses who were of some standing in the community.

• I don't think it would do much either way. Id probably get sick of it if I had to sign one for every single sexual interaction with my girlfriend.
    That being said, if I was signing a consent form because some kinky experiences were planned then it might actually turn me on a little because id feel like there was some added excitement to it (even though there wouldn't necessarily be). Sort of like when you sign a waver for an activity which has very little risk.