Would you be turned off if just before having sex with someone they pulled out a 'sexual consent' form for you to sign first?

please sign and date
please sign and date

Would you be turned off if just before having sex with someone they pulled out a 'sexual consent' form for you to sign first?
  • Yes that would turn me off
    Vote A
  • No that wouldn't turn me off
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I prefer sex when it is spontaneous. For example we are like making out and one thing leads to another. If a guy pulls out this form and asked me to sign it will ruin the mood... so big turn off
    That’s not to say I wouldn’t still go through with banging

1|4
    0|1
  • wouldn't turn me off BUT there is a problem , a contract can not take into account anything that might happen after i e sex turns into rape. what if you need to stop? if you sign a consent for it can not account for events talking place after, and how long does the consent lats for. once twice, is it hourly..

too many facets.

2|3
    0|0
    • ... if things DID go awry, it could actually make it much harder to prove anything happened against anyones will. the contract, rather than ensuring there is consent, could potentially inadvertently lock you into sex you do not want to have.

>> false positive.

• I do not think ensuring mutual consent is 'stupid' this is ignorant. consent is equally important for all sides bc false information on either side can be dangerous in many ways.. its just that a signed contract does not solve the problem of consent with sex where anyone has a right to stop at any point.

Most Helpful Guys

• It would likely be of no value anyway. It would be far too easy to have that dismissed in court. It is entirely possible to make someone sign it under duress or to coerce someone who is not of sufficient capacity to consent. It would also be possible to forge the signatures. For it to have any real credibility it would have to be signed in the presence of witnesses who were of some standing in the community.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think it would do much either way. Id probably get sick of it if I had to sign one for every single sexual interaction with my girlfriend.
    That being said, if I was signing a consent form because some kinky experiences were planned then it might actually turn me on a little because id feel like there was some added excitement to it (even though there wouldn't necessarily be). Sort of like when you sign a waver for an activity which has very little risk.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• It's a pretty big turn on for me to have that consent talk/paperwork. It's a big indication that they want to know what I like, want, and that I'm a unique person instead of just a hole to be filled. Also it lets me know what things I can do to them! (I have a large toybag)

0|1
    0|0
  • If I wasn’t already down for it I’d be weirded out and probably never talk to the guy again. If I was I’d... be like contract review doesn’t do it for me, sorry.

Fortunately in a decent long term relationship you don’t have to worry about shit like this. Permanent consent given I’ll opt out at the time if necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d laugh and sign considering they signed mine first: YOU MUST MARRY ME BEFORE ENTERING THE PUSS

1|3
    0|0
  • that contract would be meaningless... it is actually against the law to sign away your rights (im in law school). And the girl could always later change her mind and want to stop having sex even after she signed the contract. If a guy pulled out a contract before sex, I would think he is dumb.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's standard in BDSM relationships, of which I'm well versed in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes that would turn me off because I’d find it stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would find it pretty strange if my boyfriend would do it..

0|1
    0|0
  • It would ruin the mood. It’s kinda like a prenup. Don’t ask me how I just say so.

0|1
    0|0
    • Curious what connection contract above has with prenup.

• Show All
    • Would you say the same thing if the women had more money than the man?

• Absolutely. Exactly what I tell my female friendThere is no difference. Men however have self respect and most refuse to take money from their partners and rely on their own hands.

• I will laugh, ask him if he's serious and I will surely not be able to stop laughing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now I'm in doesn't matter had sex mode. I'm open to a 10 page document.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being ridiculous is a turn off, so yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • That'll surely kill my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that wouldn't be a turn off lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it would turn me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • That might turn me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya that's dumb

0|1
    1|0
  • lol yes and i might not have my inkan on me

0|1
    0|0
  • Ill sign it really fast because I'm horny

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• BDSM relationships usually have a contract. Don't need anybody later on trying to scream "rape" because they changed their mind about me shoving something up their ass

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'd sign and let's go!
    It's really hard to turn me off if we're to the point of having sex. Like I don't think I've ever been turned off at that point...

0|1
    0|0
  • If the arrangement was part of a sexual healing process, this 'contract' makes sense. If it was whipped out between individuals who hit it off spontaneously, then yes, i'd find it a turn off and also question the integrity of the proposer...

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty obviously retarded, there's not much of a point to it but whatever. It would be a turn off, but I'd sign because it help me more than her, I just wouldn't be as interested in seeing her again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say. One the one hand, it's a turn-off. But on the other, you're getting laid so might as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind consenting; even in writing. but that kind of detail is going to remove the spontaneity from sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would turn my brain from attaction to job related work and that would Mr. Happy sad :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I would sign it if she did as well. But not just before we are to have intercourse but before Ok. In this day and age it may be smart for men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a no go right before sex. If she gave it to me ahead of time and made a copy, I'd probably be okay

0|1
    0|0
  • No, in this day and age you have to, especially if you're dealing with Liberal American girls

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be seeing her again if she pulled paperwork into fucking.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd even hire a lawyer to watch and assess whether the sex was consensual or not.

0|2
    0|0
  • Haha to funny. I'de draw a Mickey Mouse face on the document.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take the contract, fill it out, light it on fire, and walk away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd call her out for being an SJW, get into a big argument and then leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , and I would be gone faster than Usain Bolt !!

0|1
    0|0
  • Clearly. I'm not doing a fucking business deal, we're having sex.
    What's next? Have an appointment?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I usually find out all that stuff before anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I would leave right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it would be funny af 😂

0|1
    0|0