How can you tell if a guy came in you or not if you can't feel it?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I were having sex without a condom and was talking about before how he wants to have a baby cause I'm in perfect baby making age and he's not getting any younger. Then he said he bets I'm really fertile. A little while later we had sex and he was saying how amazing it was and how wet and tight I was, etc. then went soft after pumping hard all of a sudden. This happened several times through the night as we hooked up. I kept asking why and he said he's older than me (he's def not old - not even close so I was like wtf), and he just needs to improve his bloodflow. I thought it was suspicious but I couldn't feel him cumming like I can with my mouth, and when I would touch myself I didn't feel anything like cum but I was really wet so I don't know. So I believed him and moved on. Anyway, the next morning we had sex again after he showered and stuff and he was rock hard and stayed that way for almost an hour while he tried to make me cum. 😐 So instantly I thought to myself WTF I thought he couldn't do that? After, we started doing it from behind and he did the fast pumping thing again and then went soft. But I didn't see him pull out and cum and I didn't feel him cumming in me so I asked him what was up and he said the same thing and then just stopped. Which made me more suspicious cause what guy has sex and doesn't want to cum MULTIPLE TIMES and just stops? Won't that give blue balls or something? Finally, after I showered and stuff he looked at me and said "mama bird". I was like "what?" And he said "nothing. I'm just joking." So I said "okkkk" and finished getting dressed.

So my question is, do you think it's possible he came in me? Wouldn't I feel it? Or smell it? Or SOMETHING? (By the way, I'm really tight and he's well endowed so you'd think I'd feel it, right?) Or do you think I'm just paranoid and overanalyzing stuff. Is there a way to tell if a guy is cumming in you if you can't feel it? Please share your thoughts.
12
3