He seems less interested after we finally had sex. What should I do?

Anonymous
In the beginning of our dating he was very affectionate and romantic. He would call me and text me non stop how he can't wait to see me and smother me with hugs and kisses, when we would see each other he would kiss me and hug me non stop, he was always on time for dates and never cancelled. He never even left me on "seen", lol. He treated me as his priority and we both agreed we want a relationship. We made it official. Then we finally had our first sex few nights ago and suddenly he seems less interested. We still text and call but not as romantic as before. He hasn't called me when he wakes up two times now, and he always did that before. Yesterday we barely talked and he apologized saying that he just had a really busy day. But then today as well, the same story. He just asked me if I'm free next weekend to hangout at his beach house, but it all sounded more like a business arrangement, he was in a hurry and sounded tired. He didn't say or text a single romantic word to me ever since that night. It kind of bothers me because I need that romance now more then ever, and him growing distant right after our first sexual intercourse is making me feel anxious and unwanted. What should I do? Would it be okay to tell him this?
9
4