Why guys like milfs?

I don't know, old women never called my attention, even disgust me a little bit, so I wonder why are they so popular? What do you see on them?Why guys like milfs?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Its naughty maybe. I think also there is the appeal of two possible things. One would be that they crave the sexual experience of an older woman and being a little sex slave so to speak. The other may have to do with the tendency for older women to be more nurturing and less erratic in behavior than young girls. We are settled in life and have seen a few things and we don't freak out so much. It's easier and we appreciate the guy a bit more maybe.

Most Helpful Guys

• There is a type of experience, understanding of herself... that you only get once you clocked in some years... ya?
    You know that she's really loving it, like really loving it... that young blood lol
    They are usually very giving... they love the D more... im telling you lol

• What on earth is a Milf? I have heard this term everywhere what is it?

• Mother I like to fuck or something like that. Is just an older woman to fucl with