Would your partners sexual past be a deal breaker?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depending
    Vote C

2341

Most Helpful Guys

• If they have been with more than 3-5 different partners, or more before they got with me, it will definitely be a deal breaker, and I'll be gone for forever out of their life, especially if she's in her 20's, I would never be able to trust her.

Also, because I don't trust guys (fuck boys/ players) , cause they would NEVER tell a female if they have an STD or an STI, and could of passed something to her.

Most guys are like dogs and will only tell girls what they think they want to hear, just to get in bed with them then leave.

• No, as long as she didn't have HIV, or any diseases, it really isn't my business who she was before I met her. A lot of people make bad choices, when they are young. Should they be 'punished' for the rest of their lives, because of bad choices, PAST, that they learned from, and became a better person, BECAUSE of those?
    I don't understand why so many want Virgins, and just judge, and hate on the ones that aren't (but still fck them, Friday night, after Last Call!!)
    I am not following any of the 'Religions' and all that Guilt, Judgement, and Condemnation!! If you believe that nonsense, don't respond, as you have nothing to offer here!!
    It's OK, to make mistakes, bad choices, especially when you are young, and you have nobody to guide you, or teach you. I don't think it is right to think their past is a good reason to just walk away!

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, past is the past. I’d ask about it for sure but as long as they’re clean, the sex was consensual, and they are currently and always faithful to me, it’s not a dealbreaker.

• Someone who sleeps around a lot is used to that kind of life style and would be more likely to cheat and wander. I don't think this type could stand to be tied down to one girl and would always have wandering eyes. I'm sure a lot of girls wouldn't care, and those are the girls who are asking why he left her or why he cheated on her in forums like this and sit at home broken hearted.