So, how many times would you estimate that you have seen some version of this question on G@G?

Inspired by the always entertaining @getzrekt

Some variety of the following:

Brother/Sister just saw their opposite gender sibling naked.

"I'm a girl/guy and I just saw my brother/sister naked/masturbating". "What do I do/say now"?

Like there's really anything to say or do?
  • Zero. Never seen one. (Really?)
  • Once or twice
  • A few times. Less than Ten.
    Vote C
  • Quite a few times. 20 Plus.
    Vote D
  • Like Every Freaking Day.
    Vote E
  • I'm a girl/guy and I saw my brother/sister naked/masturbating. (OK then)
    Vote F
  • I'm just here for the free Xper.
    Vote G

1518

Most Helpful Guys

• Like Every Freaking Day! 🙄😖😅

I mean I get that that happens sometimes to some people. And ya it can be super awkward. But why does anything need to be to be said or done about it? Just be more careful next time. Don't say anything.

Now. If they bring it up to you. Then yes that is something odd and I'd ask about it. But rarely does that happen.

And all these "have *you* ever seen your sibling's..." questions kind of seem creepy now. I mean *shockingly* most people have. Why do you want to know? Just to make sure you're not the only one I guess. Still seems kinda odd though..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's almost as regular as dick size questions and it's almost always bullshit. These little sickos expect you to believe that they walked in on their sister masturbating and her response was to jerk them off or something. Sure, sounds legit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I haven't noticed the second part of those LOL

• Yes, you might well be right. I tend to think that if you have to start focusing on your sister then you are REALLY struggling with women. I mean, that's the bargain basement of sexual opportunities. After that there's only your mom's panties and becoming an Incel.

• ahhh yes. Mom's panties...

Most Helpful Girls

• Not nearly as often as the questions asking for excruciating detail about what kind penis is best l.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • daily along with the penis size questions and the insecure girlfriend whose boyfriend keeps liking other girls photos.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE