What does the statement “women control sex” mean to you? Is it true? Explain in-depth?

1119

Most Helpful Girls

• Men will always, nearly 100% of the time, go for sex if offered. However, a (classy) woman rarely offers it. Men are much more driven by their hormones- women don't always have a deep desire for sex, but men do.

• Well, if the woman is attractive, yes you’re right. There’s been just as many women I interact with that I would have sex with, as there are women that I wouldn’t have sex with. So entirely sure men will 100% of the time go for sex if offered.

• " noticed you pick little fights with every girl on here who thinks women have lower sex drives."
      Maybe because I don't agree with it? Crazy, huh?

" You know I'm a boxer? Thats mildly creepy, but flattering."
      I always remember fellow martial artists. And I actually liked you as a person until this point. I hoped it would stay that way, and we could have constructive discussions in the future, but that's up to you.

• thanks for MHO, PLM :)

• The statement to me ideally means that if a man takes a woman out, she's the only one who knows whether or not there will be sex involved as she's the one with the "ignition" - so therefore although the man is the one with the "key", he can't "lock" the situation down unless he has what the woman desires in terms of what she's looking for. It's like the saying, "The man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck."

• Lol using those “ignition” “key” and “lock” terms was funny and a bit cringe Gracia.

• A girl who doesn't know R. Kelly's reference to his song "Ignition" and can laugh isn't meant for you Gene.

Most Helpful Guys

• It isn't exactly true, but its understandable why it would seem so.

Anyone, male or female, can say "no" to sex, but what man would say no? Usually women are the ones saying no.

Equal control, but women exercise it more.

• Wouldn’t a man say “no” if he didn’t find a woman attractive? Whether smell wise, looks wise, or a character/personality annoyance or defect?

• I imagine so, but i dont believe in haveing sex outside of a relationship, and I hope I'd never be in a relationship with someone I dont find attractive.

• Pure economics. Women choose among many options-even the ugliest can get laid. Not so for men. Its because of the old adage: "For women getting laid is a choice, for men its a chore". Women do the selecting-all a man can do is strut and hope she picks you. Choices often have to do with "security" (money). The balance falls further in her favor after marriage as now she has a 100% monopoly on supply. Like any other monopoly it WILL be used to leverage what she wants. But women decide who they pollinate with, when and what conditions