Isn't going down on women beta behavior?

When you go down on a girl you are exhibiting a submissive behavior. She is receiving pleasure and you are doing all of the work. In this case, the girl has dominance over you.

Getting a girl to give you a blowjob is a way of dominating her. Women love to be dominated. Giving into a girl and licking her pussy is giving into her demands. It's being submissive. Very broadly, alpha men don’t eat pussy.
  • I agree
  • I disagree
  • I'm asexual
    Vote C

1725

Most Helpful Girls

• Pussy can't dominate. Wtf is wrong with u ct cd

• Only penis can dominate?

• Very basic psychology knowledge

• If i was gonna eat a vagina roght now i wouldn't feel dominated AT ALL!!

Most Helpful Guys

• No. Alpha and beta don't exist in humans. Also, its not submissive but givin her trust. Your teeth are level with her more delicate parts