I told my boyfriend I’m horny and he needs to do something about it! Why did I do that? I’m so embarrassed. Is that weird?

We’ve been dating 8 months and haven’t done much of anything. I don’t know why not except that I’m awkward and so is he. I haven’t dated much. We say I love you and talk about marriage but not much sexual. I’ve never had sex but he says he has. We’re both pretty shy. He’s 30 and I’m 23. I told my boyfriend I’m horny and he needs to do something about it! Why did I do that? I’m so embarrassed. Is that weird?

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• It makes me think that with the lack of conversations about sexual topics that this particular statement made you feel embarrassed since it's such a personal thing to say. There's nothing wrong with wanting to express how you feel to your boyfriend! Its actually better if you show your feelings and thoughts to him instead of hiding from them.

Who knows? Maybe this might even open a new window into your relationship with him now that you mentioned what you said! After being with him for almost a year, I don't blame you for wanting to engage in sexual activities with him, at least in the near future if not now. Quite honestly if I was your boyfriend, I would be very happy if you told me this since this shows that you trust me and have a desire to be physically intimate with me! I hope your talk with him goes well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like how this is my second time reading this conversation... I like how comfortable my casual lady friend is openly telling me she's horny and it's driving her nuts and she needs relief. Someone sure is lucky to have a friend who couldn't care less about being subjected to this. Couldn't care less.

On another note, I hope you become relieved, either by him or in some form.

1|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂🙈 oh gosh!

• Show All
    • Well I’d have trouble with that anyways. Certain people I can’t look in the eyes that well. Other people I’m totally fine

• ... I'll keep that in mind

Most Helpful Girl

• So are wanting to have sex with him? If not what are you expecting him to do for you? Don't you have any toys to take care of yourself with?

1|0
    0|1
    • I don’t know... I’m afraid to! I need something though. I lost weight over the last two years and my hormones are awake! I’ve given him handjobs but he hasn’t done much back. He’s perfect in everything but doing stuff. Which usually I don’t mind because I don’t really want to have sex but come on 8 months is a while to date without him getting me off. 🙈

• Get yourself a vibrator so you can take care of yourself when this happens. If he is new to sex, then chances are he doesn't really know what to do and how to do it. And if not going to have sex with him, then what. lol A vibrator is a girl's best friend when then need a little help. release. Not a good replacement for a man, but the next best thing. ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Is your Boyfriend's name is Saitama? why Okay is all he have to say about it? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6_Truy1tb4

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats not weird to have said at all, and this is probably an important step. And why isn't he there already with an invite like that?

1|1
    0|0
    • I don’t know 🙈

• Show All
    • Shouldn't but, it is what it is. It's just who he is and he needs some prompting. Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you or his desire, I'm sure. And maybe it's only teh first time that requires your prompting.

• Thanks! I hope so! He’s perfect in everything. He’s so sweet! Just come on dude... let’s get physical lol

• Hello Hun:) You are age 23 , you know about the birds & bees
    you are totally normal so i wouldn't worry about things just take
    things with the flow, if you want something sexual from him or
    you want him to please you in certain matter just tell him how
    you feel about things. No your not being weird. We all have
    sexual feelings or we wouldn't be normal. Hang in there and
    take things as they come. Don't ever feel bad about speaking
    what's on your mind :) :) Best Wishes :):)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I have trouble speaking about sexual things. I will if asked but bringing it up is awkward for me. I’m still embarrassed by we’ll see if he acts on it. I also feel I shouldn’t have to bring it up though. Surely he knows that I want more after 8 months

• You're Welcome :) Yes you are 100 % true. I wish you the best on solving these matters
      i know i am age 50 and I would still have problems bringing up something sexual to a girl
      but i would ask her what she wants me to do to take care of things for her.

• Hey, hey. There's nothing weird about it at all. That's how relationships work - you communicate, and let your desires be known. Imagine if you had kept quiet- he wouldn't have known of your desires, and you would have continued to be frustrated. Open and honest communication is key to any healthy relationship! Don't feel embarrassed!

1|0
    0|0
  • So has he done ANYTHING romantic, and even a little 'sensual' with you, over 8 months?

1|1
    0|0
    • Of course! Cuddle, kiss, small stuff, dates, presents, verbal. He’s very verbal. Like he’ll say I love you or tell me really sweet things. Just not physical as in sexual.

• So what do you think, about him? Is he just some sweet, kind of 'nerdy' guy, or maybe he has never had sex, and he is afraid he can't satisfy you? Or he is afraid you will judge him, if he hasn't ever. . .

• He finally told me at 7 months he has had sex. I finally asked out right. He’s just not great at talking about past relationships or anything

• If you're really serious about each other you need to communicate your feelings (and needs). You shouldn't feel embarrassed. The more open and honest you are with each other, the better. Perhaps next time not in a text.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I would love to hear that! I think that's an awesome way to say you want it! Good for you!

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like he’s being inconvenienced... lol
    Which I find rather awkward...

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol think I might have surprised him I don't know. He’s been texting me most of the day and being super funny and sweet.

• Show All
    • It’s fine lol.. some guys aren’t just vocal with stuff... they get vocal when they get desperate 😂 then it’s like omg, best pussy ever, omg you’re so tight 😂

When it’s girlfriend, it’s ok ok... lol...

• lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s never even asked if I’ve had sex before. He’s never talked about previous relationship. Just said it’s been a long time.

• Well obviously you were/are super horny. And that's part of a relationship that's progressing towards marriage. Its gotta happen sooner or later and I think you are letting him know you'd like it to be sooner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine in my opinion. And if you were mine and I was single I would be round there in 20 minutes with an eager tongue for you to dance on.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think it's hot when a woman talks to me like that.

1|1
    1|0
  • Speak up we can't read minds. He needs to eat your pussy

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a polite way of asking him to help you out and or take your virginity

1|0
    0|0
  • It is his duty to take care of it. U did the right thing. Nothing wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like his calm responses. “Ok ok”

3|0
    0|0
    • Haha me too 🙈😩 he said more before and after so guess I didn’t freak him out too bad. Why is it so awkward for me to tell my boyfriend something like that?

• I hope you fucked him good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor Eric

1|0
    0|0
  • When do you guys meet?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird that you're asking people about it

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• If all he said was oh ok, I'd get a new man

2|2
    0|0
    • He’s been texting me all day being cute and funny. I think I just took him off guard. Think we both have trouble talking about things

• Show All
    • @TripleAce @Jesslin412
      I'm not conceited but gauranteed if I said that to any guy that knows me, he'd say be there in 5 lmao

• 😂😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• What about romantic stuff... like take you out for dinner, movies, or on a small weekend vacation. I mean isn’t that what couples do...

1|0
    0|0
  • You’ve found yourself a closeted case.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes