I told my boyfriend I’m horny and he needs to do something about it! Why did I do that? I’m so embarrassed. Is that weird?

We’ve been dating 8 months and haven’t done much of anything. I don’t know why not except that I’m awkward and so is he. I haven’t dated much. We say I love you and talk about marriage but not much sexual. I’ve never had sex but he says he has. We’re both pretty shy. He’s 30 and I’m 23. I told my boyfriend I’m horny and he needs to do something about it! Why did I do that? I’m so embarrassed. Is that weird?

429

Most Helpful Guys

• It makes me think that with the lack of conversations about sexual topics that this particular statement made you feel embarrassed since it's such a personal thing to say. There's nothing wrong with wanting to express how you feel to your boyfriend! Its actually better if you show your feelings and thoughts to him instead of hiding from them.

Who knows? Maybe this might even open a new window into your relationship with him now that you mentioned what you said! After being with him for almost a year, I don't blame you for wanting to engage in sexual activities with him, at least in the near future if not now. Quite honestly if I was your boyfriend, I would be very happy if you told me this since this shows that you trust me and have a desire to be physically intimate with me! I hope your talk with him goes well :)

• I like how this is my second time reading this conversation... I like how comfortable my casual lady friend is openly telling me she's horny and it's driving her nuts and she needs relief. Someone sure is lucky to have a friend who couldn't care less about being subjected to this. Couldn't care less.

On another note, I hope you become relieved, either by him or in some form.

• 😂😂😂🙈 oh gosh!

• Well I’d have trouble with that anyways. Certain people I can’t look in the eyes that well. Other people I’m totally fine

• ... I'll keep that in mind

Most Helpful Girl

• So are wanting to have sex with him? If not what are you expecting him to do for you? Don't you have any toys to take care of yourself with?

• I don’t know... I’m afraid to! I need something though. I lost weight over the last two years and my hormones are awake! I’ve given him handjobs but he hasn’t done much back. He’s perfect in everything but doing stuff. Which usually I don’t mind because I don’t really want to have sex but come on 8 months is a while to date without him getting me off. 🙈

• Get yourself a vibrator so you can take care of yourself when this happens. If he is new to sex, then chances are he doesn't really know what to do and how to do it. And if not going to have sex with him, then what. lol A vibrator is a girl's best friend when then need a little help. release. Not a good replacement for a man, but the next best thing. ;)