You Find A Hair In Your Food, What Do You Do?

Depends honestly, If it’s my hair or someone I knows hair I just pick it out. However, if it resembles a pube It’s over for me. You Find A Hair In Your Food, What Do You Do?
  • Pick it out, continue eating.
  • Throw it away, starve.
  • Feed it to my pet 🐈
    Vote C

98

Most Helpful Guy

• If I see a hair its tough, it depends on the amount of hair. Last night lol, I took a plate of spaghetti in the bathroom with me. My mom had her hair things on a small table that I placed my plate down on. I ate about 75% of it then my fork somehow caught a hair and pulled it into the spaghetti then as I pulled it out the hair pulled out an elastic hair band with hair around it. I tried to pull it out but it turned into more trouble than it was worth, I had to let the spaghetti go... but sometimes if the hair is small and only one, I keep eating

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't tell anyone else at the restaurant about it or they will all want some too.