You Find A Hair In Your Food, What Do You Do?

Depends honestly, If it’s my hair or someone I knows hair I just pick it out. However, if it resembles a pube It’s over for me. You Find A Hair In Your Food, What Do You Do?
  • Pick it out, continue eating.
    Vote A
  • Throw it away, starve.
    Vote B
  • Feed it to my pet 🐈
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I see a hair its tough, it depends on the amount of hair. Last night lol, I took a plate of spaghetti in the bathroom with me. My mom had her hair things on a small table that I placed my plate down on. I ate about 75% of it then my fork somehow caught a hair and pulled it into the spaghetti then as I pulled it out the hair pulled out an elastic hair band with hair around it. I tried to pull it out but it turned into more trouble than it was worth, I had to let the spaghetti go... but sometimes if the hair is small and only one, I keep eating

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't tell anyone else at the restaurant about it or they will all want some too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Depends where you got food at, home prob pick it out. @ friends or family, throw it at them and walk out. Establishment, politely tell them and ask for new food

1|0
    0|0
  • If I see it that means I can pull it out. And once it's out there's no point in not eating the now hair-free food lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Continue eating. I can't let a hair get a good food go to waste...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I'm at home, its normal lol. If im out, depends where, McDonald's is getting that shit back, a fancy place, I might just pick it out

0|0
    0|0
  • I will cut that piece and continue

0|0
    0|0
  • I would continue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean really. When I do oral, I find more than one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If that happens at a restaurant I'm not eating it. If it's at home and clearly mine it's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't eat it anymore. I just hate the idea of hair in my food. Yuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feed to my pet or just pick it out but usually I'll just give the food to my pet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but that really makes me lose my appetite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Throw it away
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • People Hair, I Care.
    Pet Hair, I don't Care. xx

2|0
    0|0
  • Euu, throw it away.