If your girlfriend or wife asks you to wear a cock ring would you?

Something similar to this one, if not why not? If your girlfriend or wife asks you to wear a cock ring would you?
  • Yes
  • No

220

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe, it just looks so uncomfortable. That hole looks tiny and the material doesn't look stretchy at all

• There's different ones available that's a very cheap one, and its surprisingly stretchy at least the one in shop was, didn't feel like rubber and not silicone but similar to it

• I've worn them, nothing wrong with it. Plus the vibrator helps stimulate the clit. Are you thinking of asking?

• There's loads of things I'd like to try, however this one I come back to cus I like sex I enjoy it a lot but pretty much never cum from it however I cum from clit stimulus but always craving more either fingering or fucking so wanted to try this since it's kinda two birds one stone kinda thing. Just wasn't sure how comfortable a guy would be for one actually wearing it and two I'm kinda saying I want more than his dick and in a way that that's not good enough, it makes me feel like a bitch 🙄😅

• Bring them up to him them. Let him know you want to explore and try different things. Its not that you aren't enjoying it but rather you want more of it. Cock rings can be fun and like you said kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay Clear, Dear. xx