Do G@Ggers enjoy sexting/talking about sexual stuff more than the rest of the general public?

"Talking about sexual stuff" covers that grey area of convos intended to turn one or both people on but not quite actual sexting.

1|6

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL sex is my favourite subject. I feel pretty comfortable talking about sex in general. I guess it depends who I'm talking about it with though. Not everyone is so easy to talk to about it or discuss things with. Hmmm I think it's not that GAGers in general love to talk about it, it's more that there are a lot of individuals that have questions and thoughts on the subject but no outlets for their answers or discussions on the subject. Open conversation of sexual natures is still very taboo in outside social circles, like outside of forums such as this. Especially for teens, who have raging hormones and so many new experiences that they have no clue what will happen or how to navigate through. That's why I feel sites like these where there's somewhat open discussion of such important matters that all humans relate to is very good to be around.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we are freer to do it on here than anywhere else. Especially the younger girls. But where else can we ask some many of these questions openly, I can't think of many places myself. Gag is the place you can ask questions that you can't in public

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still confused with this question but I do have more sexual undertones than the general public to turn a specific person on without drawing attention to the fact I'm doing it on purpose

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• LoLz
    YEAh, I think many here does that, I try to avoid it as much as possible, many times I did.
    Life is hard, specially when you never had a partner XD
    This was a reason for me to leave G@G at one point , but now I am okay

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most people are perverts but the internet allows people to really be open about it without consequences

4|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me, talking about sexual prefers and not get seduced into each other. We actually achieved that.

But if you ask if I like to do it, with someone I like, I have interest in it can happen. When it happens, I was able to reach to their deep desires all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really regularly chat with like 6 females from GAG and not once did I even initiate a remotely sexual topic.

With many of them I've talked for months already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those of us who post a lot on the "Sexual Behavior" category... Yes...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to sext. But I love talking about sex. And I do get turned on by that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that GaG is representative of online but not representative of real life. I mean, the thoughts will still exist in daily life but the discussion will not happen half as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't say for the rest of the people on here but I do post a lot in the sexual behavior section. That does seem to fuel a lot of open sext talk. I do enjoy talking about sext and I have met a few people on here who do as well. It's nice to have an open place to discuss stuff like this :)

1|0
    0|0
  • probably. i like to talk about it... with certain people ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking about sex is a big turn on for a lot of people. Some may not have another person they can confide in or ask questions but here it's ok. Sometimes people are not sure if what they are thinking or feeling is normal so they can get varied opinions. Some just get turned on by hearing what others are doing or did. Sex affects us all so there is something for everyone in the topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to talk about sex on GAG. The other stuff I can find out about on the news, googling, etc. usually gets me in the mood for a night of fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say probably. More open and talkative. But that could be said for any online talkers not just GaG

1|0
    0|0
  • We ARE the general public lol-- well at least we are their representatives on here. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about the general public, but I personally love chatting openly about sex with my female gag friends

1|0
    0|0
  • i think e en all the other people do it but behind thete partners back withbout them knowing about it its like a turn on for them knowing that they would be i trouble if there partner found out

1|0
    0|0
  • i do not know about the other but i love sexting and talking about sexual stuff. sometimes i cannot though due to people's profiles and so on LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • lol actually nowadays i am thinking to get a girl from GAG and start sexting wth her. but lemme find a chick first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I like It but not actually afraid to do it in person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone likes it, but we can do it here anonymously.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a main focus, but it's refreshing as long as it isn't cringe worthy attention seeking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I think because it is a popular topic here it makes it easier to talk about. I don't know if that means users here enjoy talking about it more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if i enjoy it more then other but i do enjoy it 😅

1|1
    1|1
  • I dunno. Maybe. It’s nice for me to talk about here since I can’t really talk about it with my bestie. She’s my husband’s little sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.. i think GAG encourages it coz of so many questions along those lines.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about others but I definitely do

1|2
    0|0
  • Stuck at home and being horny

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes