Do G@Ggers enjoy sexting/talking about sexual stuff more than the rest of the general public?

"Talking about sexual stuff" covers that grey area of convos intended to turn one or both people on but not quite actual sexting.

740

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL sex is my favourite subject. I feel pretty comfortable talking about sex in general. I guess it depends who I'm talking about it with though. Not everyone is so easy to talk to about it or discuss things with. Hmmm I think it's not that GAGers in general love to talk about it, it's more that there are a lot of individuals that have questions and thoughts on the subject but no outlets for their answers or discussions on the subject. Open conversation of sexual natures is still very taboo in outside social circles, like outside of forums such as this. Especially for teens, who have raging hormones and so many new experiences that they have no clue what will happen or how to navigate through. That's why I feel sites like these where there's somewhat open discussion of such important matters that all humans relate to is very good to be around.

• I think we are freer to do it on here than anywhere else. Especially the younger girls. But where else can we ask some many of these questions openly, I can't think of many places myself. Gag is the place you can ask questions that you can't in public

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still confused with this question but I do have more sexual undertones than the general public to turn a specific person on without drawing attention to the fact I'm doing it on purpose