Why do guys still want to have sex with an ex?

I found out that the guy I was seeing is back with his ex wife but still calls me to have sex! I tell him no but he’s just won’t give up! I block him but he finds ways to contact me still. It’s like why keep pursuing an ex when you are with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because he wants to have sex with you. When guys have sex with a woman they believe they can have sex with her again, even if she is an ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the sex with you was absolutely stellar is my guess. If you'd enjoy NSA sex with him, give it a whirl.

0|0
    0|0
    • No he’s with someone and i don’t mess with taken men. That’s why i was asking why pursue sex when he lays with it every night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Clearly there's something he got with you that's missing, most likely some emotional connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a quick shag when they have no one else!

0|0
    0|0
    • No I said he is back with his wife but still tries to have sex with me but f that

• Show All
    • 😆😂😂 yea that’s funny. Hopefully not! What a douche 🤠

• Thank you for MHG!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• They know the way to her entrance.
    Makes it easier

0|0
    0|0
  • i never look back , they are stalker and insecure characters

0|0
    0|0
  • Well sex with an ex is great because you don't have to see eachother in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a cheater and that gives him a thrill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nostalgia. Remembers the pussy favorably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably misses the quality of sex with you

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wanted to have sex with an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex and me still have sex with each other if we get horny we get up with each other we r just friends now but we dated for almost 9 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy ex sex is good

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• honestly i would just ignore him.. you dont need that negative shit in your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Horny cheater

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes