Why do guys still want to have sex with an ex?

I found out that the guy I was seeing is back with his ex wife but still calls me to have sex! I tell him no but he’s just won’t give up! I block him but he finds ways to contact me still. It’s like why keep pursuing an ex when you are with someone?

312

Most Helpful Guys

• Because he wants to have sex with you. When guys have sex with a woman they believe they can have sex with her again, even if she is an ex.

• Because the sex with you was absolutely stellar is my guess. If you'd enjoy NSA sex with him, give it a whirl.

• No he’s with someone and i don’t mess with taken men. That’s why i was asking why pursue sex when he lays with it every night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Clearly there's something he got with you that's missing, most likely some emotional connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a quick shag when they have no one else!

• No I said he is back with his wife but still tries to have sex with me but f that

• 😆😂😂 yea that’s funny. Hopefully not! What a douche 🤠

• Thank you for MHG!