Why do I like sucking my mans penis?

713

Most Helpful Guys

• This may sound creepy but there may be an instinctive/nursing aspect to it. Although the terrain is far more complex, I get that kind of enjoyment giving my SO oral. I just LIKE it.

• I don't know I guess people like it for different reasons, taste, feeling, control of feeling, intimacy, kinkiness etc. What do you think you like about it the most? (obviously you don't gave to answer my nose question if you're not comfortable to 😊)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because sucking a dick can be fun and sexy and get you horny and wet. I love sucking my mans dick and watching his reactions especially when I deep throat him and slather my spit all over his dick real nasty like. He starts to moan and breath real hard and wiggle around uncontrollably I love making him squirm.