Would you have sex with a girl that is on her period?

My boyfriend won't have sex with me because I'm on my period... and it made me think to myself how many guys would be willing to do that?
  • Yes, I would have sex with a girl that is on her period.
  • No, I would not have sex with a girl that is on her period.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do and have done when she wants it and if she cleans herself a little I give her oral too. No big deal, just jump in the shower together after. I don't even see it as an issue; it seems natural to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it all the time. It's not a big deal. Just wear a condom, lay a towel down and go to town.