Would you have sex with a girl that is on her period?

My boyfriend won't have sex with me because I'm on my period... and it made me think to myself how many guys would be willing to do that?
  • Yes, I would have sex with a girl that is on her period.
    Vote A
  • No, I would not have sex with a girl that is on her period.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do and have done when she wants it and if she cleans herself a little I give her oral too. No big deal, just jump in the shower together after. I don't even see it as an issue; it seems natural to me.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it all the time. It's not a big deal. Just wear a condom, lay a towel down and go to town.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It's not a big deal at all. A woman's period is a completely natural part of her body as a woman. I wouldn't deny her sex at all, most importantly because I would never want to make her feel bad about herself in any way. Not just because of that, but because it doesn't bother me at all anyway. It's a non-issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend who was on her period and wanted sex, I would. BUT to be honest, I probably wouldn't be able to get myself to go down on her (I'd probably puke). If sex helps relieve her discomfort, then I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little blood. And it can be more plesurable for the gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The towel, shower, and a condom are all good tips for "period sex." I had period sex and it feels the same. The sex helps the woman get over her period faster too! 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • As a certain song says: lets make lovei want you baby
    Lets make love i need your touch now.

Basically yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nonthag would be too gross bro have sex with a girl while she is on her period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have before. Some say they are super horny during that time

0|0
    0|0
  • Have and will again. Just plan ahead a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't bother her. It doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I was asked to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • only if she wanted to

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, but maybe anal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys aren't into it but my man enjoys it we just go in the shower or use a towel.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend tried to and I wouldn’t do it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes