Have you ever had sex with a work colleague? If so were they a junior or a senior to you?

53

Most Helpful Girls

• At my job there's a buff African-Americna security guard that technically doesn't work with me, but we know each other and if i'm stressed out i just let it out on his BBC after work. Shit is cash af but it took a awhile to actually make the move because i didn't know if he'd brag about it to everyone at work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did date a woman at work years ago when I was in my mid-twenties. I was higher up in the company than her but I was not her supervisor. Still it ended bad and I regretted it. I even changed jobs in part because of her.

• Unfortunately she was a pretty messed up lady and I didn't realize it at the time when I first started dating her. I understand some people have problems but when they make your life miserable it's time to get out.