Is a womans butt inherenIty sexuaI? My boyfriend says they are?

My boyfriend says butts are the sexiest thing on the woman and they are inherentIY SexuaI Becuause big hips singaIv chiid bearing and fertIiity and during sex the booty is important feature and serves a functioning purpose and that , but i disagreed because i fart and poop out of my butt and i just have a butt to sit on you know , its just extra fat, but its sexuaI sometimes Iike it is sexauI but just not inhereNtIy. I get it boys Iove butts though. I Iove that he Ioves my butt but i dont agree with him that its inherentIy sexuaI

19

Most Helpful Guy

• lol When you said you just fart and poop out of yours that actually made me laugh out loud. True, but still funny. 😂

But seriously, I'd agree with you. It's not inherent. It depends on the guy and what parts of the female body they are physically attracted to. There are many attractions, but he's obviously a "butt guy", so of course your butt is "inherently" sexual to him because of his attraction. It is a biased viewpoint, but it's one that I think many men would agree with. But it is certainly not "inherently" sexual for EVERY guy.

Just curious, and I mean no harm in asking this at all, and please, if you don't want to answer, no problem: but are you attracted to your boyfriend's/guy's butts?

I am still new here and I am sure there is a poll here somewhere for it, but it would be interesting to see what the numbers are for how important the butt is for both males and females.

• sometiems his butt Iooks cute but i mean not reaIiy no

• Yeah, that's cool. Again, I hope you don't mind me asking, but of the girls you know, what do you get the sense the split is for women who who like a guy's butt vs. ones who don't really care? I'd tend to think a lot of women would like a guy's butt, but I could very well be wrong. I just find all this very interesting is all, so I don't mean to pry. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• But, we poop out our butts

• yeah exactiy

• i toId him that and he said it turns him on now cos it makes his interest more naughtier

• Speaking of poop. I can't poop at all. I have no transportation to go anywhere