Is a womans butt inherenIty sexuaI? My boyfriend says they are?

My boyfriend says butts are the sexiest thing on the woman and they are inherentIY SexuaI Becuause big hips singaIv chiid bearing and fertIiity and during sex the booty is important feature and serves a functioning purpose and that , but i disagreed because i fart and poop out of my butt and i just have a butt to sit on you know , its just extra fat, but its sexuaI sometimes Iike it is sexauI but just not inhereNtIy. I get it boys Iove butts though. I Iove that he Ioves my butt but i dont agree with him that its inherentIy sexuaI

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol When you said you just fart and poop out of yours that actually made me laugh out loud. True, but still funny. 😂

But seriously, I'd agree with you. It's not inherent. It depends on the guy and what parts of the female body they are physically attracted to. There are many attractions, but he's obviously a "butt guy", so of course your butt is "inherently" sexual to him because of his attraction. It is a biased viewpoint, but it's one that I think many men would agree with. But it is certainly not "inherently" sexual for EVERY guy.

Just curious, and I mean no harm in asking this at all, and please, if you don't want to answer, no problem: but are you attracted to your boyfriend's/guy's butts?

I am still new here and I am sure there is a poll here somewhere for it, but it would be interesting to see what the numbers are for how important the butt is for both males and females.

0|0
    0|0
    • sometiems his butt Iooks cute but i mean not reaIiy no

• Yeah, that's cool. Again, I hope you don't mind me asking, but of the girls you know, what do you get the sense the split is for women who who like a guy's butt vs. ones who don't really care? I'd tend to think a lot of women would like a guy's butt, but I could very well be wrong. I just find all this very interesting is all, so I don't mean to pry. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• But, we poop out our butts

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah exactiy

• i toId him that and he said it turns him on now cos it makes his interest more naughtier

• Speaking of poop. I can't poop at all. I have no transportation to go anywhere

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "Objectification" - this is a word commonly used by girls on the Internet but "loosely" and negatively recognized.

Let's look at it positively.

We are sexual creatures. We may talk of love, companionship, intimacy, commitment, security, ... but if the final statement is "we shall not have sex after marriage", the relationship will break.

So you see, if everything is in place, "objectification" is actually a bonus, a very good thing. Psychologists when helping married couples will always include sex life.

Having air my view on objectifying women, I shall answer your question regarding butt being "inherently sexual".

You may not be a Christian, but the Bible Song of Solomon 4:6 wrote "Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense."

Interesting isn't it? The Consummation Chapter talks about sex in doggy and froggy styles.

This tells a lot about man's desire to see his woman's buttocks, lifted high flaunted.

And the same sentiment is true statistically because the term "butt guy" is already an accepted term on the Internet to refer to guys who love butts. And this population of guys is large.

So to conclude, if you can look at being objectify positively, then you may appreciate and perhaps empathize with us guys - that we love and adore your buttocks!

0|0
    0|0
  • He is right in that WIDER hips will generally result in easier childbirth. Also, female hips are shaped and tilted differently than a male's for the same reason (see pix) . The buttocks, however, are NOT just "extra fat". (If we were only interested in fat, per se, then breasts would be useless since they are mostly fat. The breasts are not inherently sexual: they are there to feed offspring.) But I digress. The gluteus minimus, medius and maximus shape the top, middle and bottom of the buttocks, respectively, not fat. As far as fecal discharge, that is why there is a gluteal cleavage (butt crack). As for me, I used to look only at the top of the torso. As time went on, I began to appreciate the balance of sizes among the breasts, waist and hips. As far as "inherently" sexual? That is best left to baboons. (see pix) I guess it depends on the guy: some might view navels, others breasts, others feet, and others hips, as being "inherently" sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you but what he says probably has some support from evolutionary psychology theory. But it is only a theory and not universally accepted. I love a well shaped butt as much as the next guy but it more a question of beauty than lust. I admire her curves, her symmetry and proportions without wanting to get her in the sack.

0|0
    0|0
  • It absoloutly is... just like there's parts on guys you like right?

0|0
    0|0
  • It has a biological basis.

0|0
    0|0
    • can you expIain to me how im interested

• Show All
    • i agree but i stiII dont view my butt as sexuaI aII the time

• Okay? You don't have to I'm just saying there's an evolutionary basis for why guys do.

• Not to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree as well. I like racks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes