Is my ass flat? And would you date someone with my shape?

My butt is small I know, don’t worry I’m currently doing squats and shit but I don’t eat that much so it’s not growing LOL anyways would you? Is my ass flat? And would you date someone with my shape?
  • Yes, I would because your ass looks nice still
  • Yes I would because I don’t care about ass shapes
  • Nope because I want a big booty and yours is small
    Vote C
People would usually say my face is attractive though lol if that helps?

528

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't say you ass is exactly flat. You should try doing squats and lunges. Also, be glad that you have an ass (even if its small) I'm still trying to get one, I have what they call a "Hank Hill ass" and I hate it.

• Trust me I do do lunges and squats, it’s just not working, I do them daily, it’s been a year or 2 😂 I’m so unlucky

• The butt is going to need fat though.

• Don't let you butt dictate your beauty.

• Every guy does not want a girl with big boobs and a big butt. Hollywood and the media help to perpetuate that myth; it is a lie. There are guys who prefer girls with small boobs and small butts, guys who prefer girls with big boobs and big butts, and guys who don't really have a preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don’t need to worry. You look perfectly fine👌🏼