My boyfriend has an unusual fetish? Help?

he's obsssed with my butt and Iikes to grab and smack it and sometimes during sex he spanks it and he wants to try doggy

why is my boyfriend so weird and is this butt fetish thing normaI?
i dont think it is i think my boyfriend is a weirdo but i Iove him so I jsut Iet him have it but is this a unusuaI fetish

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Butts are one of the most attractive things with a girl.. its quite normal for a guy to touch and grab his girl’s ass.. nothing weird about that

• YEAH there attractive but my boyfriend is obsessed with it and forgets that i fart and poop out ofthere.

• Be proud of having such a boyfriend😉
      You’re welcome

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't call it a fetish and a large majority of guys are like that

• we poop out of there jenny
      it Iooks nice but to fetishize it to this extreme

• I beg to differ. It's Christian Missionaries that promotes the Missionary position.

I answered your other question Is a womans butt inherenIty sexuaI? My boyfriend says they are? ↗ with the Song Of Solomon chapter 4, Consummation.

God do allow doggy style.

PS: the same chapter also encourages cunnilingus. (I can share the verses if you want.)

• If you only ever did missionary sex would get boring