Is it normal for a teenage girl to enjoy discreet flashing in public?

I find it extremely exciting to be in a public place and wearing a short skirt with no knickers on , I've sat on steps and park benches , reading or using my phone, all the while exposing any parsers by a naughty view between my legs, and I'm thinking of doing more , is it illegal if I'm casually unaware x?

918

Most Helpful Guys

• Ask yourself one simple question, what would happen if a man did the exact same thing?

He would be arrested

• Legality I think depends on the rules in effect in the jurisdiction you live in. Normal? I would think that so long as it does not interfere in your quality of life or impair your social functioning it is ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done this with my older neiboor when I was 14 he was 30 lived next door and one time I left my rooms courtain open and pretended not to see him and got naked and masturbated it was really fun I ended up sucking his dick in the long run Dont tell my dad

• 7d

thats always fun you should suck him

• 7d

I wish I had now mmmm random stranger sex is amazing