Is it normal for a teenage girl to enjoy discreet flashing in public?

I find it extremely exciting to be in a public place and wearing a short skirt with no knickers on , I've sat on steps and park benches , reading or using my phone, all the while exposing any parsers by a naughty view between my legs, and I'm thinking of doing more , is it illegal if I'm casually unaware x?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Ask yourself one simple question, what would happen if a man did the exact same thing?

He would be arrested

0|0
    0|0
  • Legality I think depends on the rules in effect in the jurisdiction you live in. Normal? I would think that so long as it does not interfere in your quality of life or impair your social functioning it is ok.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done this with my older neiboor when I was 14 he was 30 lived next door and one time I left my rooms courtain open and pretended not to see him and got naked and masturbated it was really fun I ended up sucking his dick in the long run Dont tell my dad

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 7d

thats always fun you should suck him

• 7d

I wish I had now mmmm random stranger sex is amazing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It’s relatively normal, and yes it’s illegal but hey, I don’t see many people acting on it

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

No, it's not illegal! If I don't wear panties and a guy looks up my skirt it's perfectly alright.

• 7d

@Paige90 no you cpuld very well go 2 jail and register as a sex offender. So no it's not ok lmao

• Not what you would call normal. You are an exhibitionist and obviously seeking attention. It is also illegal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like you're just here for the attention from guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you are aware and is only to adults around you I see no problem and can see how it could be a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re an exhibitionist.. have fun but dont end up in trouble with that..

1|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not ahah

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how normal it is. I think it's uncommon

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you dont realise hiw abnormal it is is an abnormality within and of itself

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I camt juat imagine it. guy walks by. wind blows. guy erupts into cliche anime nosbleed😅😅

• Sounds awesome, public seems like a great idea ;P

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be an interesting profile picture! 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Goood heavens

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • LMAO what the fuck is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be illegal
    But I think it depends on the people you’re showing your coochie too 😉

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Normal? Not really, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak myself. I think people freak out far too much about nudity. It gets a little dicey if you're under 18 though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if a kid sees you're going 2 jail and being charged as a sex offender and would have to tell everyone you meet that you are

1|0
    0|0
  • I do what you do also Lol but I still have my panties on. It’s a way for some specific people like you to release daily stress, I can understand you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to do it a lot and i still do it hehe

2|1
    1|1
    • 7d

Oh yeah that's awesome babe xx I'd love to have seen you lol , it's so sexy knowing that you are turning people on , men and women. xx

• Show All
    • 7d

I think I'm more turned on by girls? Like talking to you is lovely and sexy knowing your nipples get hard , I love nipples and want to rub my tits against another pair

• 7d

hehe i like that too i would match my nipples with the other girl's nipples and then brush them and poke them like that

• I did the same thing when i was younger

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Thanks babe, I guess you've stopped now but must have explored it in different ways? I'm thinking about doing it more and wondering how you felt xxx

• 7d

back then in France it was not a big deal to see that. but lately, they try to put a stop to it but you still see it form time to time. it was fun i had a blast give men hard ons and the like. yeah i got married a few weeks later. But do it cuz you want to not becuase some one wants you too.

• U are not a teen

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s still illegal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes