Is sex better when you have pent up tension with someone else?

So we had a lot of tension build up after we had a fight and stopped talking. When we finally resolved everything months later (some huge misunderstandings), he almost pounced on me. I was also gone over my head. It was the most passionate time I've ever experienced. I asked him later if he had just been horny and I had happened to be there and he told me no, he hadn't been horny and then said maybe it had just been a lot of pent up tension. He also made sure I was okay and was very tender, etc. Thoughts? Anyone else experience this before?
  • Yes, its better when there is a lot of tension
    Vote A
  • No, it isn't better
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. I see this as a release of egoic pressure. Possibly dysfunctional and feeds the ego hence the good feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm expand? I'm fascinated

• The ego in us only feeds on dysfunction, whether jealousy, hatred, or in your case arguments. The trick is that often, despite the dysfunction, there can be a feeling of euphoria or pleasure. So the tension is a build up from the dysfunction, and released in a way that tricks you because it feels pleasurable. So the ego is fed and strengthened while the true 'pleasure' that exists beyond the ego (higher self) remains out of reach.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Ohhh yes you have no idea

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page it’s the most recent.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I dont believe in quid pro quo

• What you call makeup sex and no it's not better you just glad that you're making up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. The tension makes the sex more emotional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up sex is great

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm then I guess I may need to find another reason to fight with him ;)

• Lol an ex and I used to pick something every once and a while to agree to pretend to care about and then argue about for that reason. Not quite as good but still fun

• Hate fucking is best!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't better

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck. Your description MADE it better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes