How do you feel about fetishes?

Everyone has a fetish, whether it be a daddy fetish, foot fetish, or are into any form of bdsm or ddlg. People will find it weird. Now tell me if you had a significant other that was into a super weird fetish that you are most definitely not into but this person treats you soooo well. Would you end it? How do you feel about fetishes? Do you have any fetishes of your own?
  • Yes id end it, thats flippin weird
    Vote A
  • Na, I'd deal
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• We can find compromises. I dated a guy who didn’t have that many fetishes that I was into. Some of which I flat out said no to. Others I found that I actually really liked them. As long as you keep an open mind, I don’t think it will pose much of an issue in the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should allow the "private" option for that one Mr LM... just saying :)

0|1
    1|0
  • i'd be open to it most probbos, no judging, we're all a little weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I like watching fat red head gay guys get spanked

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal and ignore are different..

0|0
    0|0
  • Those options are too vague.
    If I loved the person, as in we were both legitimately & completely in love, I wouldn't leave. However, I would not allow them to use me in those fetishes that you listed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that fetish was harmful to health, like anal, then I would definitely say no. But if it was nothing harmful and not extremely gross then I could try

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It would depend on what fetish it was.

I'm a virgin and have never been in a relationship either, but I really don't think I'd be open to trying someone I find gross.

The idea of a sexually dominant woman sounds like a major turn-on, so in the bedroom, I could be open to being dominated and maybe after trying a thing or two related to it, I may like even more things or at least be open to trying more things, related to femdom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends largely on what her fetish is. No blanket approval.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would really depend on the fetish, most things I think I could deal with and not mind. But if it was really out there we might have a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when a woman pers on me it’s so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • What could possibly make me want to break up with them?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes