How do you feel about fetishes?

Everyone has a fetish, whether it be a daddy fetish, foot fetish, or are into any form of bdsm or ddlg. People will find it weird. Now tell me if you had a significant other that was into a super weird fetish that you are most definitely not into but this person treats you soooo well. Would you end it? How do you feel about fetishes? Do you have any fetishes of your own?
  • Yes id end it, thats flippin weird
  • Na, I'd deal
For people who are having trouble with the options #1 means you would end the relationship and leave them
#2 means you would stay in the relationship and accept them but not let them do whatever fetish it is they like to do

75

Most Helpful Girl

• We can find compromises. I dated a guy who didn’t have that many fetishes that I was into. Some of which I flat out said no to. Others I found that I actually really liked them. As long as you keep an open mind, I don’t think it will pose much of an issue in the relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on what fetish it was.

I'm a virgin and have never been in a relationship either, but I really don't think I'd be open to trying someone I find gross.

The idea of a sexually dominant woman sounds like a major turn-on, so in the bedroom, I could be open to being dominated and maybe after trying a thing or two related to it, I may like even more things or at least be open to trying more things, related to femdom.

• Question regarding virginity (as I am also a virgin): do you think part of the reason as to why you like the idea of being dominated is because you yourself don’t know what you would want to do?

• I see. Thanks for the response! 😁

• No problem. =)