What if you woke up still your own sex, but the opposite genitalia?

Like everything else is still the same except for that.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably be horrified and know that I need to get checked out pronto because something definitely is wrong. But before that I would probably have a little fun just to test things out I mean why not?

0|2
    0|0
    • Probably react the same.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• So my same body, but with a penis? Probably go find my best friend to freak out with

0|1
    0|0
  • ... typically your genitalia signifies what sex you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• This is interesting. I know I'll probably get trolled for this, but whatever...

I had a dream recently where I was in a younger woman's body. About 20 to 22-ish or so. If I had to be honest, it was... amazing. I even felt... feminine! 😳 It was the oddest thing. It was like something I had never felt or experienced before. I know it was just a dream, but it felt so real it was startling... yet good at the same time. Like I was somehow channeling a true feminine-feeling experience within my dream from the ether. I surely wouldn't be opposed to another dream like that again. It was a very positive experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • I dreamed the same thing.

• I'd masturbate immediately and then try and sort it out.

1|1
    0|0
    • I would react the same.

• Moot question, wouldn't happen. Unless there were some mad sexual reassignment surgeon on the loose who drugs people and then sneaks into their rooms in the night, operating on their helpless bodies. Pretty sure there's a bestselling novel in that idea... but I won't be the one to write it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this were to happen, I want the “full woman” experience, not just genitalia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be terrified lol

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • Be freaked out and go back to sleep and say damn what a nightmare almost loss eight inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that would suck, unless I could find a lesbian who was SUPER into stud lesbians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably start sticking everything I could find up my new pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would kill myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes