Would you ever have sex with a feminists?

it seems like not only are feminists the only women who sound like they are not just open but very prideful with their sex life, but they also encourage women to get in their level. they're usually advocates of quotes like...

"my body my choice!"

"dont judge me for my pass!"

"we have sex drives too!"

"stop slut shaming!"

and the list goes on. but the real question is, how many how many of them actually mean this?

since in the other feminists are obviously the same ones who claim...

"all men are rapist"

"all men are sexist pigs"

and again encourage other women to believe the same.

till then is it really safe to actually have sex with such enigmatic type of people?

PS: judging by their behavior and attitude I dont think you would miss out on anything if you refuse to actually have sex with any of them

• yeah why not?
  • Hell no, I'll past!
1d
wow I'm very surprised on the results I got on this OP. I was really expecting more men to say no. its like what's next? black men are gonna be down to have sex with female members of the KKK? Jews are gonna down with Nazi women?

414