Would you ever have sex with a feminists?

it seems like not only are feminists the only women who sound like they are not just open but very prideful with their sex life, but they also encourage women to get in their level. they're usually advocates of quotes like...

"my body my choice!"

"dont judge me for my pass!"

"we have sex drives too!"

"stop slut shaming!"

and the list goes on. but the real question is, how many how many of them actually mean this?

since in the other feminists are obviously the same ones who claim...

"all men are rapist"

"all men are sexist pigs"

and again encourage other women to believe the same.

till then is it really safe to actually have sex with such enigmatic type of people?

PS: judging by their behavior and attitude I dont think you would miss out on anything if you refuse to actually have sex with any of them

Would you ever have sex with a feminists?
  • yeah why not?
    Vote A
  • Hell no, I'll past!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1d
wow I'm very surprised on the results I got on this OP. I was really expecting more men to say no. its like what's next? black men are gonna be down to have sex with female members of the KKK? Jews are gonna down with Nazi women?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a feminist and I'm probably the least argumentative person you'll ever meet (in person anyway lol). Just don't be full of sexist bullshit and I'll be cool with you.

2|1
    0|1
    • 4d

yeap I could care less about "argumentative people" because I'm not getting anything from arguing. but if you do ever offer something how the hell would I know you won't cry rape later on?

• Show All
  • I love all the triggered guys that assume all feminism is this.

4|4
    0|0
    • 4d

Guys assume feminists are like this because they’ve been personally harassed and attacked by feminists exactly like this so it gets kinda hard to assume otherwise

• 3d

their actions speaks louder than words

@Someguynamedbob I could tell that you fantasize about being harass by women on a daily basis

• Okay, feminism is a broad group, and like any large group, it has members that are great people, and a few that are pretty awful. Most feminists are just people who think women should be treated like equals. But there is a small and unfortunately very vocal and very visible group of women who are abject misandrists, and despite being a small minority, that's what men in particular seem to latch onto and focus all their energy on. I want to make it very very clear that those women are a TINY MINORITY of feminists.

I treat misandry pretty much exactly the same way as I treat misogyny, with disdain and disgust, and I'm appalled with anyone who doesn't think of the opposite sex as equals. Feminism definitely has an image problem, which most feminists absolutely refuse to admit.

All that said, I'm definitely a feminist if we're defining it how most women I know and am friends with define it: as a movement advocating equality.

1|2
    0|0
    • 4d

great or awful they are still feminists and you just confirmed it in your own words when you said

" is a broad group, and like any large group"

and yea they seem to want to be treated equal alright just as long as they can evade equal responsibility and get special treatment in the long run. and your very wrong when you say

"there is a small and unfortunately very vocal and very visible group of women who are abject misandrists, and despite being a small minority, that's what men in particular seem to latch onto and focus all their energy on. I want to make it very very clear that those women are a TINY MINORITY of feminists. "

the vast majority of women are ALL mysandrists. and i'm not sure if these women in your group will accept you as one of them now for the fact that you say dont advocate mysandry. if they have an image then it their own fault for creating such image.

• Show All
    • 4d

You're making a lot of blanket statements. I strongly believe men and women should be treated as equals even when it does not benefit us. Part of equality is recognizing some areas men are disadvantaged and trying to fix those as well. I think it's bullshit that men are expected to pay 100% for dates, make all the first moves, are are treated as suspicious around children, and receive basically zero emotional support from anyone but their partner. I think it's bullshit that men are much less likely to receive help when in need.

And I think women should be treated like capable and respectable adults in the workplace, shouldn't be treated like inanimate objects for your sexual fulfillment, should make the same income as a man with the same experience, and should have authority over her own body.

So, I think men and women should have the same responsibilities, without special treatment. Please don't assume all feminists are the same, or that most are this thing you hate.

• 3d

well maybe you do but once again you dont represent your whole entire group.

• i'll pass

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I don't have a problem with anybody who believes in legal equality etc between the genders.

But if you're talking third wave feminists, then no fucking way. They neither dress, speak, look nor smell like I need a woman to, before I'll even contemplate having sex with her.

0|3
    3|0
    • 3d

that's exactly what i'm saying!

• 3d

Lol @ the pink downvotes!

• 3d

i'm not surprised since there are a few third wave feminists in this site. but i'm surprised you haven't got at least 1 blue yet since this site has been invaded by a lot of maginas lately

• I`ve hooked up with a feminist before, and thankfully, she was not that kind that is described in your details. Some are really in it for the equality and not this 3rd wave of feminism who don`t even know the meaning or the reason behind it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm the type of guy that won't have sex with just any girl (shocking I know) I just can't have sex with someone annoying or ignorant so as long as there not annoying or ignorant than ya why not I'll let her open her own doors and I'm all for the free the nipple movement

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are not die heard men haters just the ones who get the attention are

1|0
    0|0
  • Would, could, did. Ate the leftist pussy, fucked the leftist ass (it's "transgressive" if she's on top), blew loads in all the leftist holes. It's no big deal.

"Beim nacht sind alle kaetze grau."

0|0
    0|0
  • I would... But I'd have to manhandle her a little... shoot a couple nuts in her face and dick slap her as maybe stick it in her butt "accidentally" just because...

0|0
    5|0
  • Yeah sure, why not? Skip the foreplay, skip the conversation.

0|0
    3|0
  • I’m not here to judge so I would. A women is a women, can’t live without them 🤷🏽‍♂️

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

"A women is a women, can’t live without them"

dude do you realize what you just said? that is not different than saying

"I would still eat a cow that had the mad cow disease because beef is beef and you can't live without meat"

• Fuck no, wouldn't want a false rape accusation screwing up my life.

0|1
    4|0
  • I would never abuse a mentally ill person, no.

2|4
    4|0
  • not even to save my life

0|2
    4|0
  • Of course, if she wants it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess if we loved each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, just not thr extreme ones.