How long do you?

How long do you masturbate for before you cum?
Does it make a difference if you masturbate and cum quickly or if you take your time and masturbate a lot before you cum?

231

Most Helpful Guys

• I practice nofap so I don't masturbate.

When I used to masturbate before it was like taking a lot of time and cum a lot.. sometimes I have tasted it too due to curiosity.

• Yep. I've done that too. You've gotta' know these things! lol 😂

• Well, for me anyway, there are different kinds of masturbation. The kind where you just want a "quickie", which can be done in as little as 2-5 minutes. And then there are other times where you're more in the mood (and have the time) and it's like a marathon where you edge endlessly. You bring yourself to the edge of climax and back off. Bring yourself to the edge of climax again, and back off. Over and over again. Edging is almost always the best and most electrifying masturbation experience, but it can take 20-45 minutes or more. I have even edged for up to 3 hours before. That is an extreme example of course, but edging always produces a more powerfully explosive release of sexual pleasure. It is very rare that a quickie is as satisfying. They are still good, but just not on the same level. The quantity and force of semen is also much greater with edging as well. Not to be too graphic or gross or anything, but you damn well have your paper towel or tissue (or whatever) at hand when it finally happens though. lol 😊

Also, as a side note, it is actually not as good long-term to do quickies exclusively though. They can lead to lesser sexual intensity over time, less stamina, less "holding power" and your release of semen becomes less in power and volume over time as well. It is all re-gainable though, but too much quickie time will reduce pleasure over time. Long edging sessions are way better for many reasons, but aren't always ideal all the time. Balance is key.

Hope this helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am usually already worked into a frenzy before I masturbate, like by another girl, or a boy, who's with me, but I may not be having sex with, just teasing me, or erotic thoughts I might have, and touching or feeling myself, or a sensual massage, or my favorite porn.
    So once I am "edged" by one, or more, of the above, I can start masturbation and orgasm very quickly, but that is just to get started, as I am multi-orgasmic and need to have many orgasms to be satisfied.
    If my efforts to have multiple orgasms are frustrated and I do not achieve satisfaction, I am not pleasant to be around for quite awhile and you might get your head chewed off if you are around me.
    I really should be put in a straight jacket and locked in a padded room for awhile until I recover if that happens! ... lol