How to tell if you have a loose vagina?

I had a kid five months ago and my partner reckons everything has changed and that's why he doesn't want sex I can barely fit three of my fingers. And with one or two fingers I can feel the walls do I have anything to Be concerned about?
Thank you to everyone e I should probably add the baby I had was tiny 27 week prem weigh 1 kilo. Now I had theee kids before meeting him and they were all 6 pound and he never had An issue we had sex everyday and now I'm lucky to get 1 a week.
I do kegals everyday. Even before birth

811

Most Helpful Guys

• He's an idiot. Men can be idiots and get turned off after a woman gives birth. It can take a bit of time for him to get back to normal.
    Loose vagina is an excuse for how he feels.

• Your vagina is fine. The problem is your partner. Vagina's go back to a size that work very well for a penis.

Most Helpful Girl