How to tell if you have a loose vagina?

I had a kid five months ago and my partner reckons everything has changed and that's why he doesn't want sex I can barely fit three of my fingers. And with one or two fingers I can feel the walls do I have anything to Be concerned about?
Updates:
Thank you to everyone e I should probably add the baby I had was tiny 27 week prem weigh 1 kilo. Now I had theee kids before meeting him and they were all 6 pound and he never had An issue we had sex everyday and now I'm lucky to get 1 a week.
I do kegals everyday. Even before birth

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He's an idiot. Men can be idiots and get turned off after a woman gives birth. It can take a bit of time for him to get back to normal.
    Loose vagina is an excuse for how he feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your vagina is fine. The problem is your partner. Vagina's go back to a size that work very well for a penis.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• As long as he doesn't try parking there you're probably alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop having sex for a couple of months... then it'll get tighter

0|0
    0|2
  • just wait should go back to normal 5 months isn't a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a fucking moron.

4|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, your partner's a nut.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's not very smart.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow he is being rude

0|0
    0|0
  • it won't change much so be cool and fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it like a wizards sleeve

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Having children at your age doesn't damage the vagina usually. You can work on muscle tone by doing Kegels.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a thing as that. It goes right back to normal. I had a baby June 29th I would feel completely disrespected if my husband said that crap.

4|0
    0|0
  • If you’re bothered by it do some pelvic floor exercises. I don’t think you need to though. Ask your partner why he’s not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing at all to be concerned about.
    For heaven's sake you've only just pushed a baby out, so give your vagina time to fully recover.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but now he has me all self conscious and not even wanting to try for sex anymore

• Show All
    • He is amazing, wouldn't believe he was a prem

• That is just so, so good to see. Many, many congratulations. xxx

• What a dick

0|0
    1|0
  • he’s seriously an ass

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s an asshole

4|0
    0|0