I accidentally said something kinky to my high school teacher (I promise I did not intend to!)?

So it’s a long story but my friend asked my teacher what the thing he was holding for. It looked like a thin stick so I accidentally blurted out “spanking” but as a joke and I meant it not in a bad way? Spanking as in punishment for kids not the other meaning. He frowned and my friend frowned... now I’m worried to face my teacher again. He probably thinks I’m weird and kinky...

112

Most Helpful Guys

• No, he doesn't think you are weird or kinky. He thinks you are a kid, who like every other kids, pops off now and then, and says the wrong thing, or puts the wrong word to the situation. He won't think bad of you. by the way Adults do that too, just not quite as often.

Most Helpful Girl