I accidentally said something kinky to my high school teacher (I promise I did not intend to!)?

So it’s a long story but my friend asked my teacher what the thing he was holding for. It looked like a thin stick so I accidentally blurted out “spanking” but as a joke and I meant it not in a bad way? Spanking as in punishment for kids not the other meaning. He frowned and my friend frowned... now I’m worried to face my teacher again. He probably thinks I’m weird and kinky...

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No, he doesn't think you are weird or kinky. He thinks you are a kid, who like every other kids, pops off now and then, and says the wrong thing, or puts the wrong word to the situation. He won't think bad of you. by the way Adults do that too, just not quite as often.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't worry because he's probably already moved on and forgotten it. Just carry on like normal and like it never happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird and kinky is good...

Seriously though, don't worry too much about it. We all tend to think people put a lot more weight on our misspeaking than they usually do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about this. He probably already has. For sure he's never going to mention it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a great story! Update and let us know how it turns out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to apologize and explain to him what you really mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill. What worse could happen? Soon this will be forgotten and you will back to normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just forget it and try not to mention it again

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh, you aren't the only one. Just laugh it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Epic extra credit fail!

0|0
    0|0
  • haha just own it and laugh at it ;P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes